Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birthday Offers  (Read 972 times)

Offline scott1601

Anyone know of any girls doing birthday offers? Mine coming up in a couple of weeks?

Posted this in East Midlands & South Yorkshire as i live on the border. Hope that's ok?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Have hardly comes across this type offer over the years. How would you then prove that it is genuinely your birthday?

Would you show your passport or driving licence, thus revealing your true identity  :scare:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Have hardly comes across this type offer over the years. How would you then prove that it is genuinely your birthday?

Would you show your passport or driving licence, thus revealing your true identity  :scare:

They peel back the foreskin & count the rings.

Offline monkeybucket

i agree but if you insist. Darling sophie does.(sure someone will post a link i'm on mobile device and not entirly sure how too)

Online j122

Sophie removed that offer a while ago, just advertises advanced booking offers now.
Highly recommend her though, great GFE & great setup.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Why not just ask if someone would be willing To do this.  Although if they said yes they would want to see proof. Maybe a driving license with some tape over your name.  It might be better asking someone you have seen before as then it's not quite so cheeky as a prossie new to you might well take it as you saying you don't think she is good enough to pay full price for but will see her if she gives a discount as you know some prossie a take offense at anything and some even state on profile they feel offended if you ask for a discount
A girl you have paid full price for before shouldn't take offense in you asking but do expect to show proof otherwise she may offer it then you put it on here and suddenly everyone has a birthday. Been there done that genes took it off profile as people kept asking for it and one guy tried it twice in two weeks so now I would insist on ID which is why I don't do it anymore as don't want to ask for ID

Offline Cuntminion

Like tgi Friday's ?  Sergei and the sp come out clapping,  and sparklers
Singing " I don't know what you've been told, this little punter is getting old!! How old? 76!"

Balloon between your knees and all that?

Thank you op for providing me enough mental imagery to create a glorious cut to in my mind

On a serious note let me know if it works and I'll try put feelers out for pancake day discounts
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 11:17:03 pm by comaminion »

Offline redt4

If it works you could have more birthdays a year than the queen!!!!lol