Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of tits  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Mansfieldman

Definitely noticing a total lack of younger girls with big old slingers…
That Thai bird who was mental has disappeared, the polish bird Emily? She’s gone.
All I’m asking for is a lovely curvy girl with colossal Tits that don’t hit the floor……
Or a skinny bird with fake melons

Offline j122

Yeah just had a look through my usual search results and only 1 might fit your bill.

24 with enhanced young enough?

External Link/Members Only

Offline alftupper

Yeah just had a look through my usual search results and only 1 might fit your bill.

24 with enhanced young enough?

She charges £110 for the half hour, OP started his last review by saying he refuses to pay more than £70. A principled stand, but he's not going to get many new "younger girls" at that price.

OP could keep an eye out for.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
To see if she returns to Nottm, she was £80 for the half hour which was an absolute bargain in the current climate, but it looks like she's since upped it to £90.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 08:07:49 am by alftupper »

Offline GoldTop

Both great shouts!
All about compromise - £70 HH unlikely to get you a fittie with great tits IMHO

Online Dick Cheese

What about Rebeka who's now in Chesterfield,you've seen her before so know what you're getting.

Offline j122

She's 35, he was asking for younger girls

Offline Mansfieldman

I’ll only pay £70 for a Chinese massage … pretty girls with big tits is different….

Offline alftupper

I’ll only pay £70 for a Chinese massage … pretty girls with big tits is different….

Happy to be corrected.

I read the review, and the £70 bit stuck in my mind. When I started punting I set a limit of £60 for the half hour, and I could get decent punts at that price. Nowadays every new girl seems to start at a minimum of a £100.

Offline Nottsguy69

Happy to be corrected.

I read the review, and the £70 bit stuck in my mind. When I started punting I set a limit of £60 for the half hour, and I could get decent punts at that price. Nowadays every new girl seems to start at a minimum of a £100.

Exactly the reason I rarely bother anymore and just do the cheap £40 to £50 massage jobs or Thai quickie

Offline dreedy

This one pops up in Lincoln on occasion,  not had a chance to see her myself but reviews are decent