Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamondintheruff xx - Nottingham  (Read 1363 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How on earth could I resist taking advantage of Vicki after she joined up to tontober season? I couldn't could I, so I jumped on board and signed up for an hour and a half of the dirty diamond's best effort to drain the golfbag empty at tontober rate of £150

This was unfortunately changed to an hour at £100 after a change of plan at Vicki's end, then to make matters worse, a further logistical nightmare left me thinking I'd been bumped and I was close to walking, in which case this would be a very different review indeed, but I waited a bit longer and eventually got to the room with Vicki who had been delayed and called me up to the room even though she wasn't yet ready. I appreciated her not leaving me out in the cold any longer.

I was greeted by this whirlwind dynamo of a girl in jeans and casuals, looking very sassy, with the sexiest blue eyes a cheeky grin and an apologetic snog. Offered me a drink and disappeared into the bathroom to switch into my requested outfit.

She reappeared soon after in this transparent mini dress with nothing underneath and killer heels looking exactly how I had pictured her. Filth on legs, quite long lean legs may I add.

She has toned tight physique with a very pert little arse, and nice tits. Facially she looks like she's just about to devour you for breakfast, which she certainly will do, but she is actually very down to earth, extremely chatty and friendly and very quickly put me at ease, and with some great wit and banter had us both giggling in fits as we discussed what we were going to do to each other.

Short version: She screwed my brains out. Read on for the gory detail

Started with DFK, and blimey this is how to do it properly, she really gets stuck in, then she unpeeled me from my clothes, and played with my dick through my pants, she's quite a tease this one, then slipped them off and began some of the most intense oral I think I've ever been lucky enough to witness let alone be subjected to. She has this knack of muttering and moaning while gobbling and spitting and this really adds to the sensation. Absolutely fantastic it was, and as has been said Vicki can go on for ages. In pure energy terms she easily matches Ameera in London who is one of my favourites for sheer entertainment and energy.

Vicki does like to be in control and fingered her pussy and arse in the mirror while sucking my cock and talking dirty. We went into 69 and she has a trimmed pussy, rather than shaved, but blimey it was tight, and she lubed her arse for me to slide fingers in both holes and soon she was trembling and squirming. More oral on me followed then she asked me to slip her butt plug into her tight little ass, so fingering her snatch and slipping the butt plug in and out she was really enjoying it and I was needing to feel that pussy wrapped around my cock, so she slipped the condom on with her mouth and dribbled all over it then sat over me and slid on and she was telling me how she liked my cock and what she wanted me to do to her with it. Never had a girl who could talk dirty with her mouth while doing the dirtiest things to me at the same time. This definitely adds a further dimension and has to be experienced to be believed.

Her technique is sublime. She's flexible and quite strong and so unlike most girls who can only do cowgirl for a few minutes before tiring, Vicki went on and on and then switched into a squat like no other I've experienced. One or two other girls worthy of mention pale by comparison to this girl in this position and you know she is enjoying it to as her eyes roll into her head and she is telling you to fuck her good, which is a huge turn on.

I was fighting myself so as not to come and had to stop mid stroke once or twice it was that good. So off she came into doggy and a great view of her from behind, and as she is so lithe I could reach under her and give her clit what for while she pushed back and this had her trembling again. She's orgasmic this one and I know what your thinking but she had me convinced.

Turned her over into mish and again she got into a fantastic postion with her legs lifted very high which needs very strong legs indeed, so I slipped my shoulders underneath her knees and pushed them way back over her head. I was having a ball. Not fucked a girl who is so malleable in my entire life.

We were both fucked and she needed a drink so went into the bathroom for some water and I followed and as she was filling the glass stuck out her arse, looked at me in the mirror and said "go on, you know you want to!", so I slipped in standing doggy behind her in the mirror and gave her a bit of a pounding. Had a giggle then returned to the bedroom for the grand finalé. Reverse Cowgirl followed by face fuck/DT, CIM and swallow with a cheeky grin. I didn't get to screw her arse, that will have to wait until next time which will not be that far away.

So in summary, I can't say I've avoided Vicki over the year and a bit I've been punting, but possibly like many based on her appearance and reviews have passed her by in favour of other girls that appear less daunting. I can however say without reservation that I wish I'd seen her much earlier than I have. She is in the top tier of girls I have met in terms of delivering pleasure. She can go on for ages and seems to know exactly what to do at the right time, which is the hallmark of a true professional isn't it?

I would not describe her as classically beautiful, she has strong features and her eyes are amazing, but she is attractive and certainly very sexy and you know there are not going to be many boundaries to worry about that involve safe sex. She's very bright and can hold a conversation, and I found myself warming to her even more after the action was done and dusted. She's also affectionate and appears to genuinely enjoy what she does.

I really regret taking this long to get my first meet in with Vicki, knowing that she will be retiring in March, I think I will be seeing her quite a bit between now and then.

There is going to be a very long queue to see her this month and most likely now until March.

If you've not seen her you really are missing out on a great experience. I only stick my neck out when I know I have a winner and I am prepared to put my money on this young lady, she is very good indeed, just ask Fishyfoo. :D

GN  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh my Golfie sounds like you too had a cracking time with this lass.  :hi:

You asked and my answer is she's podgefuckingtastic.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Fill your boots lads as she'll be gone soon.  :cry: :cry:

GolfNut

Oh my Golfie sounds like you too had a cracking time with this lass.  :hi:

You asked and my answer is she's podgefuckingtastic.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Fill your boots lads as she'll be gone soon.  :cry: :cry:

Dunno how you lasted 2 hours matey. I'm still flaked out after an hour with her this afternoon.  :wacko:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Dunno how you lasted 2 hours matey. I'm still flaked out after an hour with her this afternoon.  :wacko:

I'm thinking about doing 4 with her next time fella.

Apparently I have stamina  :lol:  :lol:

Offline NervousJ

I can see you pair smiling from here... :D

It's going to have to be done.... In for a penny and all that...

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's the attitude.  :hi: :hi:

GolfNut

Just do it matey, you won't regret it and once you've been there you'll want more.

Offline mrfishyfoo

........once you've been there you'll want more.

That's the danger with punting a top of the range lass.

She'll show you what you want and that can get addictive very quickly.

mediumjoe

You two are really fucked .  What on earth are you going to do now, I am sorry to say but all the rest are going to  seem very very tame after the  shagathons  you've just had. Joe

GolfNut

You two are really fucked .  What on earth are you going to do now, I am sorry to say but all the rest are going to  seem very very tame after the  shagathons  you've just had. Joe

:D :D

It may indeed seem that way Joe, but there are some very good girls out there so all is definitely not lost. Plus it's nice to have a bit of variety in every punt. They say it's the spice of life don't they.

I would say however that Vicki is very similar in many ways to Woofie, which reminds me I do need to get back round to seeing her again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another one for you Fishyfoo if you've not seen her. Very pricey indeed but as a special treat definitely worth checking out.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not a chance !!

No 2 meets are ever the same and never should be. I always like to add a twist to the action to stop it getting samey. Then it just gets better and better IMHO.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Another one for you Fishyfoo if you've not seen her. Very pricey indeed but as a special treat definitely worth checking out.  :thumbsup:

Yeah she's on my to do list. Have to agree I don't like the price  :cry: :cry: so I'll need to make sure my balls are really full before I go anywhere near her.

Offline Dorsetpunter

Great reviews from both Mrff and GN. It's nice to see Vikki showing two well respected members what she is all about. I've seen her a couple of times and she's been great on both, although I too have experienced the slightly shaky timekeeping, easily overlooked once in her company.

Funnily enough, unlike some girls, her tardiness seems to have nothing to do with back to back bookings rather she just gets there a bit late....or certainly that's what happened to me.

I would have seen her more but usually can't match dates with her incall availability and I guess she will be even busier after your reports.

As an aside MrFF as GN says make time to see Woofie too, she is worth it, especially as you like being in charge, and her two hour price is much better value. She may even be the girl to get your 20 min pop.