Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Gabriella  (Read 1320 times)

martinj1

My first post. I am off near Newbury on Friday and I was looking for some fun on the way. I have noticed this lady who has lots of good reviews on AW but I cant find anything on here. Has anyone had the pleasure or not?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Many thanks

Offline Victor7522

I've seen her twice, but a little while ago now. I can't remember all the details but I do recall that she was good fun, albeit a touch on the vanilla side. No OWO but plenty of enthusiasm for what she does do. I recall there was some toy play on me which was enjoyable.
I wouldn't spend a lot of time travelling to see her again but if I was in the area would give her serious consideration.

kenw1

I've seen her twice, but a little while ago now. I can't remember all the details but I do recall that she was good fun, albeit a touch on the vanilla side. No OWO but plenty of enthusiasm for what she does do. I recall there was some toy play on me which was enjoyable.
I wouldn't spend a lot of time travelling to see her again but if I was in the area would give her serious consideration.

That is what I found but good fun.

Offline PONDEND

Saw her a few weeks ago, pretty underwhelmed but it to be honest. She just didn't do it for me, she did nothing wrong, but some how was not what I was expecting. Oh well it wasn't terrible

Offline Stiltskin

I kind of know what you mean. She was not what I expected at all. She looked like she could have worked in a library. Not the Polish babe I was expecting. I had a really good session with her though and her (old?) rural location could not have been better for me.

Offline Cunning Punt

Saw her a few weeks ago, pretty underwhelmed but it to be honest. She just didn't do it for me, she did nothing wrong, but some how was not what I was expecting. Oh well it wasn't terrible

Shame you or others that have actually seen her fairly recently haven't done a review.

The one and only review of her seems to have been by Stiltskin - FOUR years ago!

Offline rubric

I suspect the problem is that the people who are likely to be here are likely to have found it a rather flat experience.  I've seen her once, the house is as advertised out in the middle of nowhere, parts of it can be a little cold, Gabriella herself does look like a librarian - I initially thought she was the maid - she's has slightly protruding teeth, and a fair amount of stretch marks on what is otherwise a reasonable body.  She's a good conversationalist and seems to have a bunch of regulars. I had a fairly intense orgasm with her - but it was one of those cases where almost instantly afterwards you lose all sexual appetite.

If fairly vanilla sex with a willing and not unpleasant looking MILF is your bag, then she'd actually be an ideal person to visit (I mean that in the best possible way) - she also did a reasonable massage afterwards.  I didn't mind seeing her, but wouldn't go back.

Offline Cunning Punt

I suspect the problem is that the people who are likely to be here are likely to have found it a rather flat experience

Don't see that is a reason NOT to write a review - we need reviews of Working Girls, whether it's good, bad or indifferent - to help out other punters; that's what the site is all about.

Particularly when she's charging £100ph, which is at the top of the budget for many of us.

Thanks for your mini review of her, though. That's very helpful. For £100ph, I can see a better looking girl with reasonable service elsewhere, even if I have to travel away from Berkshire, which was the subject of a thread on here the other day.

Thanks again.