Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day anyone 30/03/15!  (Read 820 times)

Online ddfun

New profile but not a new girl......cant remember what her feedback has been, someone else might.

Approach witb caution.

Offline The_Don

New profile but not a new girl......cant remember what her feedback has been, someone else might.

Yes she is (or was) part of the group that worked at the same location as teen becky.

I seen her (Lexy), in passing but she was called a different name back then. I remember reading that she been a round for a few years and the service wasn't great (I may stand corrected, if some one else know more?)

Now she offering a massage only service. I would question why go from full service to part service. Its up to the W/G at the end of the day, but I like a full service for the hourly rate, some charge.

The below picture have been touched up / photoshop (IMO).

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 05:51:01 am by The_Don »

LL

Have you noticed there are a lot of service providers in Bayswater offering just massage?
Not just advertised on AW but other sites too.
So if she's based in that area, since there's a high demand for massage she can charge the same rate she did for full service, whilst giving her pussy a rest.

Offline Tonyleung

Indeed previously Leila(?) has some tats and some positive/neutral/neg reviews, I myself have not seen her.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes she is (or was) part of the group that worked at the same location as teen becky.

I seen her (Lexy), in passing but she was called a different name back then. I remember reading that she been a round for a few years and the service wasn't great (I may stand corrected, if some one else know more?)

Now she offering a massage only service. I would question why go from full service to part service. Its up to the W/G at the end of the day, but I like a full service for the hourly rate, some charge.

The below picture have been touched up / photoshop (IMO).

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes, judging by the photo I am pretty sure she was recently listed as  Taylor - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - part of the Hungarian group with Becky. This profile no longer active.