Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage with full service  (Read 6247 times)

Offline od13218

Does anyone know where I can find an oriental massage with full sex on offer in London?
I've had the occasional HE (once in Soho- not bad but expensive, and a couple of times in Brick Lane- great service, will write a review soon!) but so far not found any offering the works.
Any suggestions gratefully received!

Offline Rstone

a couple of times in Brick Lane- great service, will write a review soon!

Looking forward to that!

Offline od13218

Looking forward to that!

Sadly I can't find any trace of her online any more - AW profile gone, nothing so far anywhere else :(
So I *could* write a review but have no link to help people. I have her number though -  might try calling her to see if she's still working. I could do with a massage anyway...

gamelghari

I happened upon a shop called 'Be Beauty' in Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1. It was situated on the south pavement just past Macclesfield Street walking East. Look for a 'bus stop W - its right by there. Has a massage sign up but the very attractive Chinese girl I saw, and who returned my smiles, is probably more than a masseusse. I can't find anything on the Internet pages but have a quick dekko on Google Earth.

I'll probably give it a go next month after returning to Asian Touch for a repeat HE.

sweetas

Just looked on Google maps
Think you mean be health???

sweetas

Walked past yesterday and woman had green dress on which was pretty short. She was stood in door way.
May have a go unless anyone else fancies TOFTT

Offline 76shen

I've been in both shops, one by the bus stop and the other with a red door. The girls work in both this shop. there are some nice looking girls working. the only problem i have with these places that they charge to much for extras and same still don't let you touch them. and you've always got to make sure you get the girl you asked for or you could end up with a different one. i normally ask the girl before I pay. i haven't had a massage there for a while. walk past a few times see a couple of really sexy girls in the windows. maybe I'll give them a try next time.

sweetas

How much were extras?
You reckon fs or oral possible?

gamelghari

Sweetas It's definitely Be Beauty, set on a black background and its right by the bus stop as I describe. I might give it a go in a few weeks but if you get there first please post your experience up:-)

Just looked on Google maps
Think you meanh be health???
n

gamelghari

Very strange; I know I read Be Beauty twice and I thought the sign looked shoddy. I took bus there yesterday and it's as Sweetas states, Be Health and still that tonight when I went there on business. I'll write that up separately.
Apologies Sweetas, mea culpa.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 08:05:38 pm by gamelghari »

Toejam

How much were extras?
You reckon fs or oral possible?

£20 for half an hour, near the end of the massage she will ask if you want a 'special' massage and might offer it for £60.  I managed to haggle her down to £40 but a fully clothed massage.  Also best to ask for this 'special' upfront otherwise you might need to pay an extra £20 for more time....  Sorry they don't do oral or full sex.