Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking 4 feedback on a bunch of girls  (Read 4675 times)

boywonder

i have not punted in a while but plan on doing a punting binge soon...really doing my research and would appreciate any feedback on the below girls:

Fabulous 1
External Link/Members Only

Busty Sophie X

Sexylicious_slut

Dior.xx

STACY NICE SUMMER

Lara lovecraft.

Stealthshagger

First and second are moody. Don't bother. Stacy is nice and dirty. Loves it in the butthole too. Dior, I haven't tried, but might. Lara has had that profile and maybe one other under different names. Last two are agencies, so I wouldn't know.

boywonder

tks, will give stacey a try!

mystery7

I've seen sexilicious slut and it wasn't great. Got a bit of a mummy tummy (nothing wrong with that, just doesn't match the pictures) Rushed service, and placed her legs in ways that I couldn't get deep penetration. Blowjob was pretty good and talks filth but that's all that was good about it.

boywonder

tks, my hot list has been reduced even further.

Offline usingmyspareemail

I've seen Fabulous1 as Jessica through UKSugarbabes - review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19009.0
I haven't seen any of the others, but two are now in my hotlist :)

boywonder

ok tks for the update,  out of curiosity, which two did you add to your hotlist?

Offline usingmyspareemail

Busty Sophie and Lara Lovecraft. I've previously emailed Lara (I think she had a different name at the time) trying for a short notice booking, but she didn't respond - but after another look at her photos I think I'll try again.

password02

Busty Sophie X

Several reviews here on her just do a search - Not that great - nice tits but that's it!!!

boywonder

Busty Sophie and Lara Lovecraft. I've previously emailed Lara (I think she had a different name at the time) trying for a short notice booking, but she didn't respond - but after another look at her photos I think I'll try again.

let me know how you get on with lara love craft.  after reading reviews on busty sophie i might give her a miss

sir_david

Well done, boywonder, great find!
At last, I think this is the Real Thing : -

STACY NICE SUMMER

She explains about the demise of her old profile, has not used any of her old photo’s, the new photo’s are definitely accurate of the original “Stacy” (without an “e”!), her favourite food is still : Mango (I know, a crazy detail), the Stat’s are accurate and as the original profile was deleted, someone went to a lot of trouble and fore-thought to retain-copy-paste all her original Ratings, including two of mine.
The Dress size 10 only appeals to me in this case because she’s 5’8”.
Her two recent Ratings look authentic and Wimbledon isn’t far from Southfields.
She definitely used to have a maid so no direct contact.
If it really is her, she’s an incredibly damn good shag, really enjoys herself and gets into it, is highly entertaining company and well worth a visit.

‘Hot Collection’ has a bad reputation for over-doing the photoshopping.
My experience was 2 x ‘fairly accurate’ + 1 x ‘lots-of-air-brush’ (def. not B & S) but that was four years ago and I believe things have got worse.

Great news about Stacy, I hope!!

boywonder

Well done, boywonder, great find!
At last, I think this is the Real Thing : -

STACY NICE SUMMER

She explains about the demise of her old profile, has not used any of her old photo’s, the new photo’s are definitely accurate of the original “Stacy” (without an “e”!), her favourite food is still : Mango (I know, a crazy detail), the Stat’s are accurate and as the original profile was deleted, someone went to a lot of trouble and fore-thought to retain-copy-paste all her original Ratings, including two of mine.
The Dress size 10 only appeals to me in this case because she’s 5’8”.
Her two recent Ratings look authentic and Wimbledon isn’t far from Southfields.
She definitely used to have a maid so no direct contact.
If it really is her, she’s an incredibly damn good shag, really enjoys herself and gets into it, is highly entertaining company and well worth a visit.

‘Hot Collection’ has a bad reputation for over-doing the photoshopping.
My experience was 2 x ‘fairly accurate’ + 1 x ‘lots-of-air-brush’ (def. not B & S) but that was four years ago and I believe things have got worse.

Great news about Stacy, I hope!!

think i found another gem here:

Kinky Monica 20

password02

Mixed reviews here on UKP with last post Kinky Monica -

I think herbie is the expert on Stacy Summer - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is she the real deal Herbie?

boywonder

my bad, i am relativley new to this forum.....seems as if all these girls have reviews here.....will just do a search

Offline herbie007

Mixed reviews here on UKP with last post Kinky Monica -

I think herbie is the expert on Stacy Summer - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is she the real deal Herbie?

Hi Password

Thanks for the flattering remark, but I’m no expert on any woman, I think Sir david is the expert where Stacy is concerned and he could be right, the profile does look like it belongs to her, but she no longer has A’ Levels or giving rimming as extras, and she was a great rimmer, so I’m still a bit wary after all the messing around with her profile, but if it is the real Stacy, well done to boywonder for spotting her as she is a great shag and filthy with it.

Offline Peterbry

Hi,

So has anyone seen Lara Lovecraft? External Link/Members Only

As an alternative has anyone met Natural Girl? External Link/Members Only

I've emailed them both and exchanged messages but never had the opportunity to meet as diaries clash. Really keen to find a lady who doesn't mind larger sized guys for anal. They both say they don't have a size limit.

boywonder

i didnt bother to see laralovecraft bc i think her prices are ultimately too high for an indie for someone who i cannot find reviews for.....if you take the plunge, let me know how it goes.

i have seen stacy summer and she is a must see

Offline Peterbry

Unfortunately Stacy is away. And I am looking for a lady who likes anal.

Has anyone seen Jessica? Can't find any review of her on here: External Link/Members Only

I saw Fabulous 1 about a year ago. Nice lady, massive clit, and got very wet but wouldn't say she was that much better than ladies who charge half the price.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 12:55:17 pm by Peterbry »

Offline 3styler

Guys don't bother wasting your time or money on Lara Lovecraft. I saw her in December for an outcall and she bid on my reverse booking. Body wise she is petite with a big bum but has saggy breasts. She looks much older than her stated age I'd say mid 30's. She has a accent that I can't grasp but definetely not from London. Worst punt I had by far. She has some sort of skin problem on her hands, excessive dry skin which is off putting so I asked for oral covered. It put me off fucking her. Anyway after she made me pop she said shes going to the bathroom to clean up. She was in the for a good 15 to 20 mins and when came out she was dressed. I asked what the hells going on. She said oh most guys pop once then I'm finished. I had 30mins left so I was like strip off and make me pop twice. All in all total shit punt.

boywonder

Guys don't bother wasting your time or money on Lara Lovecraft. I saw her in December for an outcall and she bid on my reverse booking. Body wise she is petite with a big bum but has saggy breasts. She looks much older than her stated age I'd say mid 30's. She has a accent that I can't grasp but definetely not from London. Worst punt I had by far. She has some sort of skin problem on her hands, excessive dry skin which is off putting so I asked for oral covered. It put me off fucking her. Anyway after she made me pop she said shes going to the bathroom to clean up. She was in the for a good 15 to 20 mins and when came out she was dressed. I asked what the hells going on. She said oh most guys pop once then I'm finished. I had 30mins left so I was like strip off and make me pop twice. All in all total shit punt.

sorry to hear about the shit booking but tks for sharing with us so that we didnt waste our money as well.

Offline Urban_G

i have not punted in a while but plan on doing a punting binge soon...really doing my research and would appreciate any feedback on the below girls:

Dior.xx

I saw Dior.xx a couple of days ago. Check out my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28371.0

boywonder

i did manage to catch it....tks for the good review.  didnt realize she was half israeli.   i only have been with one israeli girl and she was dirty as fuck. 

boywonder

i did manage to catch it....tks for the good review.  didnt realize she  half israeli.   i only have been with one israeli girl and she was dirty as fuck.

Offline Aldaman

Hi,

So has anyone seen Lara Lovecraft? External Link/Members Only

I've emailed them both and exchanged messages but never had the opportunity to meet as diaries clash. Really keen to find a lady who doesn't mind larger sized guys for anal. They both say they don't have a size limit.
Quite a bit late but after a visit to Lara recently. Never again. Which is a pity cos she looks ok. But she really does clock watch.

Offline The_Don

Quite a bit late but after a visit to Lara recently. Never again. Which is a pity cos she looks ok. But she really does clock watch.

If you have the time, please right a review?

endomorph

Her comms are very poor, be warned. Tried to book an in call without success. She sent me her number and asked me to text her: no reply.