Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camborne Sweet Martinaa  (Read 1060 times)

Offline rustpoacher

External Link/Members Only

£80 half hour incall
claims mid-twenties but likely mid-30's; not a gum bunny; tits beginning to sag, bum getting big, quite pretty girl next door type; not the sexiest lingerie.

Meet: did not answer SMS text at all but picked up telephone for meet in 1 hour then texted back to invite earlier; all easy; popular hotel in Camborne; typically reception unmanned and no one cars anyway. Nice rooms though I was asked to keep my noise levels down by WG

Money then I stripped; WG laughed "Oh, ok, straight to it?" Then she stripped too from lingerie which I would have asked he to keep on had it been  bit sexier. M&S rather than Erika Bella.

WG smiley, fairly pretty but not stunning; young natural largish tits but not stunning, M&S bum again not Erika or Briana Banks or Mary Millington. Refused to FK me because I had heavy beard -1 Not a trooper at all more a girl next door seduction; she could not do or take DT or anything more rough than marital. Received oral & rimming well fake groans but I expect that. If you think you can make a typical WG come then you're Billy Hunt. Boring cowgirl a bit loose but enthusiastic and she could keep it up but I put her in missionary to pound hard which she couldn't tolerate then doggy again hard & deep and she couldn't handle that; no tit wank available- shame fair tits for the job.. I would say her skills were weak-ish. Finished with hard hand job and dry humping between her tits & HJ but she complained I was squashing her neck so after one pop I left it- WG was too exhausted for another round. Actually, I was quite gentle. She also complained throughout of her lovely loose hair pulling but this was just snagging- again more marital than PSE; off putting. Condom applied by mouth nice but a thick no-feel variety- bring your own.

Fresh clean keen but amateur and not enough benefits for a quality finish. If you want a GFE this might be it but not tricks or expertise; not PSE. You could never slap her ass; come down her throat or spit on her fanny; everything was military grade rubber covered with wipes but not as paranoid wiping as some. Photos on AW very Photoshop; same girl but no leg or other toning; very ordinary body. She didn't have suspenders just hold ups. Similar in that not a trooper and breaks the mood mechanically lots to External Link/Members Only & Ms K British but at least Ms K has a very tight pussy. Neither offers anal or anything truly PSE

VFM: Yes
See her again? No.
I reviewed External Link/Members Only who some may find 'mature' with awful AW photos; but by comparison Karis is prettier but with wisdom lines perhaps but is a true Mary Millington and absolutely much dirtier fun to be with and she DFK kisses like a goddess & works hard to please. Best I ever had was a tall leggy Brazilian street WG in my car; I wasn't in the mood but she persuaded me then   put the rubber on with her mouth and proceeded to DT me without gagging clenching her throat so expertly around me such that I had a really big orgasm  that she took well without flinching & without moving myself which is rare for me; I need extra stimulation. A true pro. I mention this because advanced skills are surely what count?
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

Offline squigmcdig

Good review, I reviewed last week sounds like I enjoyed her slightly more than you did, though I think we agree on all the major points, I.e. Good girl next door punt but not spectacular.  Though are you sure you meant to give her a positive, from what you have written sounds more like a neutral verging on negative?

Online Dweeby

I saw Martinaa ~a year ago. I think the description of her in the review above is about accurate, she's certainly not like her piccies.

My experience was quite poor. Her profile had encouraged me, and I was the first to see her in the flat she was using. Whilst she answered texts and calls, her directions to the flat were completely rubbish. I ended up outside her building talking to her, but unable to establish where she was, and so I ended up 10 mins late.

Owo was good, for ~5 mins, then she refused to continue. No DFK, and very little enthusiasm. All this, and the fact that I didn't really fancy her lead me to a limp todger. At this point, she just abandoned me, shrugging her shoulders. I couldn't get out of there quickly enough.