Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy Courtesan- Mudchute (near Canary Wharf)  (Read 866 times)

WHG

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour Incall- £120

After being fucked over by Ginger Angelica a couple of weeks ago, (she stood me up, for those that don’t know), I spent the next couple of days trying to arrange a punt with some of my hotlist. No matter where I looked though, I couldn’t arrange a meet with any of them.
After exhausting all my HL options, I decided to look elsewhere. Normally, when I do that, it brings mediocre results.

Luckily I chose FC. She had some decent reviews on here so I thought I’d give it a go.

COMMS- All good here. She was pleasant on the phone and her messages were quick and clear.

LOCATION- Not a million miles away from me but, my sat nav seemed to take me around the houses to find her. There was free parking nearby. Spacious room, decent shower, all in all, pretty discreet.

THE GIRL- On a particular thread, a lot was made about her verification pic and people said she looked rough and all that.
Personally, I found her to be alright looking. Not a supermodel by any stretch (though, nor am I). I’ve punted way worse. I was pleasantly surprised by her looks.
She’s slim, has nice tits and had light make up on. She had a black bra and panties on along with a black netted gown.

THE PUNT- I’m not going to go into too much detail because the punt followed the same pattern as her other reviews have stated.
Had the money in my hand after returning from a shower when she initiated dfk straightaway. We stood there kissing and stroking for a few minutes and I didn’t even have a chance to pay her.
She wasn’t shy about bringing her tongue into play or sucking/nibbling on my lips. She slipped off the gown as I had a good feel up of her body (while the kissing continued) and then dropped to her knees to whip off my towel and take my cock into her mouth. While it may not have been proper deepthroat or the sloppy, messy bj we all love, it was a damn good owo. I let her know that I was about to cum and she didn’t flinch, she picked up the pace a tad as exploded in her mouth. She kept the eye contact as I finished up. Then she took me out of her mouth, made a noticeable ‘gulp’ sound and swallowed my cum as she shot me a cheeky smile to finish.
Fuck. Yes. This was already better than my last three punts put together.

She went to freshen up and returned for more of the same. Lots of dfk and owo where she paid attention to my balls and then my nipples. Mid-kiss she whispered to me “let me know when you’re ready to fuck me.”
Needless to say, I jumped at the suggestion and she rubbered me up and I fucked her in Mish, followed by doggy, cg and reverse cg. There were a few times where she took a bit of a pounding and I feel now as i could have gone more to town on her. We took a break from fucking as I, for some reason, started going a little soft. We switched our attention to ro where I gave those big pussylips a good licking. She didn’t hesitate when I mentioned the idea of her squirting. She got me to finger her hard but then took over. It was quite hot watching her fuck herself with her fingers and you could tell she was enjoying it. Before long, she squirted onto the towel set on her bed as we locked on for more dfk.

More dfk and fucking followed before some more damn good owo. She wanked me off while swirling her tongue around on my head. I came hard and round two ended with another cim.
I took another shower, got dressed, got another quick kiss and had a small conversation before heading home.

This was a very pleasant surprise. She is by no means a supermodel but, her service is decent and she was up for pretty much everything. The couple of times I went soft mid-fuck, she would change tact and leap onto me to get rock hard again. Other wgs may have shrugged their shoulders and called things to a halt. Her attitude was spot on though and at no point was the mood soured or I felt as if the clock was being watched by her (I was over my intended hour even before I jumped into the shower at the end).
She does need some new pictures though, they are pretty shit and don’t show her in the best light. I know they deterred me from punting her (before I read the reviews, of course).
All in all, it’s a thumbs up from me, I’ll probably see her again sometime this year.

Offline Sinz

Good review OP, very similar to my experience. Glad you had a good time.

I agree her pics definitely needs updating, even the ones on UKE aren’t that great.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:24:14 pm by Sinz »