Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [FAKE/TOUTING REVIEW] Rio Lee - Royal Oak  (Read 1290 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5464880) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Albert10377

Booked Rio Lee recently in Royal Oak. It was £500 for the hour. Before the meet I messaged her describing my fantasy and what I’d like her to dress like and do and by god she didn’t disappoint. From the minute I entered her flat it was dynamite. I took a bottle of champagne with me and we had a glass of it she straddled me on the chair and started kissing my neck and telling me how wet she was. I put her on the bed and got straight into giving her oral. I was surprised as to how wet she was and how much she loved it. She then told me she wanted to suck my cock and I can’t believe how I kept the cum in my bollocks during it. Best blow job ive had. I soon had the condom on and she got on top and started riding me and we were both giving it our all. Another thing was how much she loved to be kissed and have her nipples licked and sucked. We changed positions but not before I’d gave her pierced clit another lick for a few minutes then I started fucking her from behind and she asked me to stick my thumb in her ass which I duly obliged. Soon after I said I was going to cum and asked if i could put it over her tits. And she was ok about it. After that was done Rio went and showered then I did. We spent the last 15/20 minutes playing on the bed in which she teased my cock with her tongue and I rubbed her clit and slipped her a couple of cheeky fingers. Can’t wait to book with her again after lock down
Banned reason: Another Rio Lee WK'er
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why do you're post her profile?

Why not? to show who the fake poster is

Offline innerdesire

Open season is bringing in many self made reviews  :dash:
Banned reason: Using and promoting the use of UKP to get free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Convince Me

Why not? to show who the fake poster is
Surely by posting the link you have pushed up her profile views & potetienially increased her customer numbers. Or am I missing something?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Surely by posting the link you have pushed up her profile views & potetienially increased her customer numbers. Or am I missing something?

It was already linked so anyone could have got the details from there anyway. It also gives her AW number which helps searching on here for any previous comments made.
If people are silly enough to book seeing it was obviously a tout more fool them. If they search now they can see the tout was banned.

Offline samson02

She lists bareback.

So anyone in their right mind would avoid her whilst the OP (if legit) decided it was a good idea "giving her oral".

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Offline Grandslam

Nice she has her own private jet though...  :D

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
She lists bareback.

So anyone in their right mind would avoid her whilst the OP (if legit) decided it was a good idea "giving her oral".

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

I’m not sure she gets many takers at £2k for that. The OP wasn’t real either so just fantasy anyway

Offline allroadboy

her profile states she's shagged an average of 195 guys a day for the past 7 years ... it would be like throwing a banana at the Mersey tunnel

Offline Moby Dick

You never know what “anyone” is doing in private or work life.
What will party girls do for another line?

Wear a condom, and if you aren’t happy with the risk then don’t get your tongue wet.

Offline Harry Monk

Madder than Mad Jack Mc Mad, last years winner of Mr Mad competition :crazy: