Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Women who are open to specific outfits  (Read 655 times)

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

Are there any gals around who would agree to a specific outfit request. To name a few, school girl; nurse; secretary; micro bikinis or even a particular cosplay clothing. I've scoured the website to find anything remotely close but it isn't easy to go around thousands of profiles to read all their descriptions. Only asking because I have a small fetish for a particular clothing and hoping to find someone who would oblige.

Thanks in advance, have a good morning/afternoon/evening.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 12:21:03 am by S1MPLEK1NG »

Offline Jonestown

Perhaps if you opened up on what the particular outfit you have in mind is it would save a lot of time and trouble ?

Offline Rob23

Your best bet would be to find a woman you like and to just ask them if they're open to this.

Offline subswiper

I agree, just find a girl and ask.

I used to do this all the time in Asia. If a gogo girl was wearing an outfit I liked, I'd ask her to take it with her when I barfined her.

And I'd have a bag of extra gear - the micro-bikinis, PVC, etc - in the room ready for them to try on.

Usually the only trouble I had was sometimes gogo girls would get lazy or wouldn't take the request seriously so I learnt to check they really had the outfit before we left the bar.

Back in the room, telling them it'll make you cum quicker pretty much always convinces them to put pretty much whatever you want on.

Keep the outfits clean and not too scary and they'll try them on.

Offline Malvolio

Schoolgirl, nurse and secretary are probably the three most popular 'outfits' - it won't be hard to find a WG who has those in her cupboard.

I am wondering just how specific you're intending to be here...

Offline JayEZ2K

Are there any gals around who would agree to a specific outfit request. To name a few, school girl; nurse; secretary; micro bikinis or even a particular cosplay clothing. I've scoured the website to find anything remotely close but it isn't easy to go around thousands of profiles to read all their descriptions. Only asking because I have a small fetish for a particular clothing and hoping to find someone who would oblige.

Thanks in advance, have a good morning/afternoon/evening.
I have a huge fetish for clothing, which can really make the visual aspect of a punt for me. A lot of gals will have those outfits already as they are pretty standard. You can also buy those outfits for real cheap online (£3-14) and then bring them to punts. If the girl wants to keep it, you can offer the outfit in exchange for a couple pics of her wearing the outfit, or at the very least, a couple pics on her phone which she can add to her profile. This is a win-win-win; you enjoy your punt and get a few pics, she expands her outfits and pics for to enhance her profile and wardrobe, and we (other punters) can also enjoy her pics and punts with her in the outfit. This was something that Bootspunker came up with.

Offline magnetico

Best for you to buy&offer the outfit, just notify the girl in advance.

Online Colston36

I have a huge fetish for clothing, which can really make the visual aspect of a punt for me. A lot of gals will have those outfits already as they are pretty standard. You can also buy those outfits for real cheap online (£3-14) and then bring them to punts. If the girl wants to keep it, you can offer the outfit in exchange for a couple pics of her wearing the outfit, or at the very least, a couple pics on her phone which she can add to her profile. This is a win-win-win; you enjoy your punt and get a few pics, she expands her outfits and pics for to enhance her profile and wardrobe, and we (other punters) can also enjoy her pics and punts with her in the outfit. This was something that Bootspunker came up with.

I spent a small fortune on outfits, boots, latex, leather and toys for one girl. Money well spent as I saw her a lot.

Offline BootsnBunches

Most girls were do it if the outfit is new and they know it is clean.

Less girls have the array of stuff now than in the past but there are still some that do. Diva and the oriental girls in particular. I saw Nicky at Olina a few days ago as a last hurrah before lockdown and she spent the end of the session showing me her entire collection. Also see my review for Cute Adriana. Kinky Ellie (Canary Wharf) has also done it for me in the past.

If you share what you are after it's easier for us to help. If not message me. I'm a big fan of girls dressing for me. I'm after a ballerina at the moment.

Offline JayEZ2K

I spent a small fortune on outfits, boots, latex, leather and toys for one girl. Money well spent as I saw her a lot.
Makes sense, especially if you see her several times.

Most girls were do it if the outfit is new and they know it is clean...

If you share what you are after it's easier for us to help. If not message me. I'm a big fan of girls dressing for me. I'm after a ballerina at the moment.
Think it would be worthwhile starting an outfits thread? To share ideas and potential sources of outfits that are cheap and of decent enough quality? I try to get the cheap ones so they're still in the new package to avoid any issue of it being "dirty/used", and then if it's cheap enough I don't mind leaving it. I've found good quality ones for cheap, and also found that some are total rubbish. One I'm looking for is the External Link/Members Only.