Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best DUO Right Now  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Hollywood11

In London for about 24 hours later this week would love to get a really great duo in. No more than 500 GBP total, for an hour incall.

I'm really interested in a fully bi-duo, with maybe RIMG and A-Levels as well, but true lesbian show is most important to me.

I love that Eastern European model look, but no real type. Hot girls are hot girls.

Thank you!

Offline FlatEarther

True lesbian probs foget about russian agencies esp at that price point.

I paid for Diva's 'Bi Duo' on more than one occasion and i think a tit was sucked.  :dash:

Babylon from memory had a 'show' category but could never pin them down on how much lesbo there would be.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 12:50:10 pm by FlatEarther »
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline expeller

Alba may well meet your requirements. I have not met her yet myself - waiting for virus to abate. Have exchanged some messages and she has always been most helpful. She is definitely bi and may well have a friend happy to join her. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tebbers343

You could try External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (although the latter appear to be down in Sussex now. Bugger).

Note I haven't tried either but have been on my HL for a while.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 09:25:31 pm by Tebbers343 »

Offline Discoballs

There was a review on not so long ago about a ffm 3some around £550 but whether they'd be working in lockdown is another thing .

Online The_Don

Hidden Image/Members Only

Does anyone have any recommendations for an EE threesome? I'm in London for a work trip next week and would love to see 2 girls for an hour. Very partial to the EE model look, hoping not to spend more than 300-400 total. TIA.

Online Tomi91

I tried in december the BritishAmericanMix, they advertised as a full lesbian real couple. It was massive disappointment. One of their half (the tall one) was fantastic the other girl didnt do anything just watching... but the working one was exceptionally good, but they work only as duo... No interaction at all (neither me and her girlfriend). I paid 400.

Offline hendrix

I tried in december the BritishAmericanMix, they advertised as a full lesbian real couple. It was massive disappointment. One of their half (the tall one) was fantastic the other girl didnt do anything just watching... but the working one was exceptionally good, but they work only as duo... No interaction at all (neither me and her girlfriend). I paid 400.

Would appreciate a review of that if you can! :thumbsup:

OP, I've reviewed many duo's, most of which were fully interactive and no holes barred. The girls may not be your type though.

A good current choice might be Sasha Lexxx with either Elizabeth Romanov (both EE) but no anal, or add Miss KDD ( Brit) with Sasha for full interaction and anal with KDD. That said, no idea who might be working in the current full lockdown

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 11:21:06 am by hendrix »

Offline JJwyatts

Yes please review! I had them in my HL truthfully