Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angellory - Chelsea  (Read 2331 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hardworking girl who delivers the services described. 1 hour £100ph (can't recall if there were extras but she is staightfoward on the phone).

I went to see her based on Steely Dan’s recommendation that she was good at edging.  Angellory is self employed and based in Chelsea in a split level apartment on the corner of a fairly major road; easy to find and anonymous.  She gave exemplary coms by phone and text.  You could reliably book her the day before and for a reasonably early start.  She was very clear about services and takes an interest in her business.  She replied to confirmation indicating some services that I had requested that she could not offer  :thumbsup:.

I would rate her 7s facially and physically.  Facially, she has some resemblance to Katie Price – if you like that look then she is worth considering.  The pictures are reasonably accurate if a little flattering; what they do not show is that she has a distinctive wanton gap between her front teeth that makes her look like a naughty one.  Physically at least a size 10 carrying extra around the bottom.  The boob job does nothing for her in my opinion.  She cautioned me her boobs are sensitive and did not want me to touch them. She was nicely presented, clean, tan.  I was not that attracted so although this is positive I will not return. Late 20’s or early 30’s I would say.

The punt started with us going up stairs to the room.  She checked on a number of occasions I was happy with the service and no rush.    She is on the more dominant side I would say but keen to please and meet expectations and conversley, in the throws, less confident or assured and this was less effective for the type of service I was after.  In particular, she is not so good at picking up your response and adjusting the service accordingly and could be a little clumsy at times. I am happy to recommend her but she picked up that I was not that attracted to her and I think this threw her. I suspect her appeal will be for the more energetic types. Horses for courses I guess.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Triangulate

Anyone know if she's still trotting out the 'sensitive boobs' line?

Offline LLPunting

Anyone know if she's still trotting out the 'sensitive boobs' line?

You obviously didn't read the review!   :dash:

MHP,
She was such a darling when she first arrived on the scene sans boob job.  Had a few very intimate sessions with her, we got a little too serious so cooled it off.  Next I heard she'd gotten the "job" and when I went back to see her it looked awful, she was too sensitive and it had changed her, there was no more magic.   :cry:

Fluffiness aside it was a crying shame to walk away from what once was, I thought her original boobs were fab and having free rein over her body gave plenty of scope to get her all warmed up for a romp she was well up for.

Offline pumps

Why's that?

I'm wondering the same thing.

A prossie that wont let you touch her boobs etc is absolutely pointless.

Offline Triangulate

Huh? This is the latest review from August, so I wondered if anyone could share an update.

She’s been a reliable vfm punt for a while, until the whole sensitivity thing started, then she’s consistently been more precious about positions and energetic sex.