Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Did Anyone See The Programme?  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Sex workers say they are being left more vulnerable to attack by laws making it illegal for them to share premises for safety, and that they feel unable to report abuse. Two such women have spoken to the Victoria Derbyshire programme.

External Link/Members Only

The BBC article is an interesting read, nothing new but interesting all the same.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Yeah, I raised the issue that prostitutes should be able to employ security, which the law doesn't allow them to do.

The sex industry should be decriminalized, there is too much red tape involved in the industry.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline peter purves

Not quite sure what to make of the following  :dash:

"But the government said it could not introduce the change because "we do not have at present a robust evidence base regarding the scale and nature of prostitution in England and Wales".
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HarryZZ

Decriminalisation is all they could do, it's a similar story to cannabis, it's far too complicated and costly to actually legalise it and the truth is that there'll be very few police forces hunting down WGs that employ a driver, but then nobody wants to live in a house next door to an unlicensed brothel with 10 girls and cars coming and going 24 hours a day.

The biggest problem the industry will have to face is as get closer to a cashless society, it's alright if you're a single bloke but how are married men going to explain £150 transactions to "Mucky Rita" every month?

Offline Stiltskin

The biggest problem the industry will have to face is as get closer to a cashless society, it's alright if you're a single bloke but how are married men going to explain £150 transactions to "Mucky Rita" every month?

That would be annoying and not just for punting. This would be a HMRC nirvana.

There will be ways around it though, secret bank accounts, pre-paid credit cards etc.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Don't know how that Rumanian prozzie as the nerve and right to say she should have rights like everyone else. When they get up at 4.30am work 11hr shifts and pay taxes and all the other shite like I do then I might think a little different. And let's face it most of the Rumanian girls don't really put much effort in, all they want is the money. I'd like to bet 95% of the girls pay fuck all in tax.