Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You really couldn't make it up - a punting disaster  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Vivago

So I was planning a daytime luxury punt with a young English college educated bint that I'd had my eye on for quite awhile. Now she only does outcalls which was not a problem as I would book a room for a few hours through dayuse.com. So I stuck in a booking request through AW and as I hadn't decided on a hotel yet and you can't leave blanks, I gave the address of the hotel that I was perusing at that moment, which happened to be a hotel in the Euston area. I told the girl that I'd tell her the name and address of the hotel I chose when I had decided on one.

Cometh the day and I had decided on one in the Kensington area so I fired off an email to the girl giving her the name and full address of the hotel. I arrived well before the appointed time, checked in and made myself comfortable in the room and looked forward to what I anticipated would be a top punt. The God of hopeful punters must have been pissing himself laughing at my naivety.

The first intimations of doom came a few minutes after the appointed meeting time. "Could you come down and let me through the security door' she emailed (she had insisted on doing everything through AW, even though I'd given her my number). What security door? I hadn't seen any security door when I checked in. So I scooted down to reception to check. No security door and no lady of the night come to fuck my brains out.

I had left my mobile inside the room and it was ringing away merrily on my return. It was her.

'Where are you' I asked, noting the increasing note of dawning dread knowing in my voice.
'I'm here in Euston. Why won't you answer your door?'

Fuckety, fuck, fuck, fuck!! :unknown:

Moral of this sad and sorry tale is keep it simple, stupid.  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline stevedave

Yep, that's a nightmare alright!

Daft lass wanting to do everything through AW  :dash: if you had her number, surely it would have been so much more straightforward to just text the info!

Offline Vivago

Yep, that's a nightmare alright!

Daft lass wanting to do everything through AW  :dash: if you had her number, surely it would have been so much more straightforward to just text the info!

Particularly, as in her panic she used her personal phone anyway. :unknown:

DannyJames

It must be down to that 'college education' you refer to  :rolleyes:

bod666

I had a really frustrating non-punt with a dumbass wg who refused to give me her mobile number and would only call me from a blocked number.  Similar cock up ensued with me trying to find her gaffe and the only way I had to communicate with her was via aw email. It was a farce so I gave up. She got stroppy when I told her she should get a cheap punting phone to prevent repeat farces.

I did have another wg coming to see me in my hotel - her taxi dropped her off at the wrong hotel so I had to go pick her up (thankfully it was just down the road from mine).

Still nowhere near as bad as yours!

Offline Steely Dan

you can't leave blanks, I gave the address of the hotel that I was perusing at that moment, which happened to be a hotel in the Euston area. I told the girl that I'd tell her the name and address of the hotel I chose when I had decided on one.
Ouch! Great tale, thanks for sharing.  As I read the part above, I knew where it would end. Could have happened to me, I'll use 'Blank hotel, Blank street' when faced with this.

What was the end-end?  No 30 min taxi ride across the smoke followed by the best fuck of your life?

Offline Vivago

What was the end-end?  No 30 min taxi ride across the smoke followed by the best fuck of your life?

I wish. I was cutting it pretty fine in any case. My 90 minute booking was due to start at 1pm with a check-out time of 3pm. She had already asked for a 15 minute delay which I had okayed. I guess that you could maybe have got from Euston Square to Cromwell Road by taxi in 30 minutes but she did not suggest any willingness to make the mad dash and I did not broach the subject.

So I was left with blue balls and a pointless hotel expense and she had a wasted trip to the not too lovely environs of Euston. We both saw the funny side of the total fuck up however and, although she was profusely apologetic, I had to accept a hefty dollop of the blame. Pity it all went so tits up. She sounded lovely with a well brought up home counties accent and is undoubtedly a bright and sweet lass. Bot I know from reviews that, in the bedroom, she is a no-holes barred cum slut.

Just my rotten luck I guess.

Offline Apu

Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Complete Novice

Nightmare, sorry to hear it.

It's situations like this that really put me off in-calls.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 05:48:13 am by Complete Novice »

somefun

?
The original story was about an out call.  The term is from the WGs perspective. There is another Fuchs-up just waiting to happen here.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:13:26 am by somefun »

Offline Apu

Nice not my type to punt but I see why you would.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac