Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: On a Mission  (Read 7651 times)

Offline hendrix

Gents, due to most of my regulars either retiring or being less available, I'm looking for some new blood in and around London that can deliver extreme PSE. Price is not necessarily an issue, but attitude and a very extensive "likes" list is! :D The standard I am looking for is the likes of my favourite KDD or Alex and Gabriella of Maxes . I don't have a physical type in mind, as long they are less than a 12-14, but the most important thing is the filth factor and to be genuinely up for everything (sensible of course!) bar hard sports. Must be bi and preference given to squirters  :cool:

I will of course be searching reviews here for any likely candidates but thought I'd put this out there in case any of you have any names I might have missed.

I also like longer bookings/overnights/trips abroad so has to be someone with some personality and good English for down time.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Conwy

Hi, Mr H.

Obviously, there is the "what is your type?" to consider, but haven't you just written a profile of Amica Bentley; aka Kinkydirtybitch?

I'm much more vanilla than you, as you know. Further, Amica doesn't even conform to the curvy shape of girl I usually go for.
However, for whatever reason, I was as hard with her as I can remember being since the long-lost days of my youth.

Amica to me: "Christ, you could hammer nails in with that!"

Just my tuppence.

C

Offline hendrix

Hi, Mr H.

Obviously, there is the "what is your type?" to consider, but haven't you just written a profile of Amica Bentley; aka Kinkydirtybitch?

I'm much more vanilla than you, as you know. Further, Amica doesn't even conform to the curvy shape of girl I usually go for.
However, for whatever reason, I was as hard with her as I can remember being since the long-lost days of my youth.

Amica to me: "Christ, you could hammer nails in with that!"

Just my tuppence.

C

:hi: Conwy :D Yeah, Amica is on the rather short, shortlist. I don't have a physical type, apart from not usually being into BBW's. I certainly need to give her a go.

vorian

:hi: Conwy :D Yeah, Amica is on the rather short, shortlist. I don't have a physical type, apart from not usually being into BBW's. I certainly need to give her a go.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very nice.

Tom5334

Best PSE I've sampled so far (on more than 1 occasion)
Be quick tho she's off on her holidays, may be better waiting till she gets back, she seems even more rampant after a break!!!

endomorph

Slightly sloppy tits, but otherwise great PSE:

Worth waiting for her return to London.

Offline hendrix

Slightly sloppy tits, but otherwise great PSE:

Worth waiting for her return to London.

Interesting look..I like! cheers  :drinks:

Offline hendrix

lovenostrings

Did Amica Bentley star in a Fake Taxi scene?

Offline PumpAction

Did Amica Bentley star in a Fake Taxi scene?

You've never heard of google?

lovenostrings

You've never heard of google?

Just a question, no need to get your knickers in a knot.

Offline hendrix

Best PSE I've sampled so far (on more than 1 occasion)
Be quick tho she's off on her holidays, may be better waiting till she gets back, she seems even more rampant after a break!!!

I know she's supposed to be very good for anal, but no cim?

Oh and yes, Amica has done fake taxi.

Online musicman007

Amica bentley has done fake taxi as well as fake agent,the same goes for valerie fox...both doing 1-2-1 and appearing along side eachother in both catergories...not surprising they tour and do films together,as well as being duo buddies...bit pricey, but a bit of a fantasy of mine is the pair of them together :wacko
possibly not an issue,but amica is over 40,had cracking implants but has had them taken out...so with that in mind,just a taster of what hendrix's next punt could be....External Link/Members Only

my fantasy= to stand there and swivel letting them take turns deepthroating and rimming me simultaneously :music:

Offline shagbambi

Based on what I think your preferences are OWO, RO, FFM, Female Ejaculation, Anal, I went through my HL and came up with, Lara Lovecraft.

External Link/Members Only

I have not punted with her, she has some negative feedback, but she might work for you.

Offline hendrix

Thanks Gents :hi: Valerie Fox is definitely on my shortlist, I'll do some research on Lara... She has bid on rb's of mine before I believe.. Can't remember what the problem with her was....

Offline rudolph hucker

Based on what I think your preferences are OWO, RO, FFM, Female Ejaculation, Anal, I went through my HL and came up with, Lara Lovecraft.

I have not punted with her, she has some negative feedback, but she might work for you.

Judging by the amounts of selfies on her profile, she loves herself. :blush:

Offline NightKid

Going by the types you normally see ... Rebecca More?

lovenostrings

Amica bentley has done fake taxi as well as fake agent,the same goes for valerie fox...both doing 1-2-1 and appearing along side eachother in both catergories...not surprising they tour and do films together,as well as being duo buddies...bit pricey, but a bit of a fantasy of mine is the pair of them together :wacko
possibly not an issue,but amica is over 40,had cracking implants but has had them taken out...so with that in mind,just a taster of what hendrix's next punt could be....External Link/Members Only

my fantasy= to stand there and swivel letting them take turns deepthroating and rimming me simultaneously :music:

How much does a scene like that cost? And pretty sure Google won't be able to tell me

Offline hendrix

Going by the types you normally see ... Rebecca More?

Seen her several times, top quality filth  :thumbsup:

The happy one

Hi,

She is my go to girl. She has squirted and she is totally up for anything

Have fond her to be willing able and filthy. She has a way of getting into your head and turning your mind on as well as you cock

Can be a little hard to get hold of but that's the same as miss kdd

I have a feeling you could both get on like a house on fire. And she is so bi

Offline hendrix

Hi,

She is my go to girl. She has squirted and she is totally up for anything

Have fond her to be willing able and filthy. She has a way of getting into your head and turning your mind on as well as you cock

Can be a little hard to get hold of but that's the same as miss kdd

I have a feeling you could both get on like a house on fire. And she is so bi

Thanks, she looks interesting, the extra 50 for anal makes her an expensive outcall, but definitely on my list!  :drinks:

The happy one

Thanks, she looks interesting, the extra 50 for anal makes her an expensive outcall, but definitely on my list!  :drinks:

Hi,

I have not paid any extra but then I do book for a longer time

Have a great video of her asking me to do her in the arse harder and deeper. And another one wiping my cock over her face as I come

Thinking it is wank time again

Lol

Offline hendrix

Hi,

I have not paid any extra but then I do book for a longer time

Have a great video of her asking me to do her in the arse harder and deeper. And another one wiping my cock over her face as I come

Thinking it is wank time again

Lol

Sold! :D

The happy one

Sold! :D

Now I feel under pressure after recommending her to you

Will look forward to the review

Offline NightKid

Seen her several times, top quality filth  :thumbsup:

I'm surprised you haven't done a review then.  :)

Offline hendrix

I'm surprised you haven't done a review then.  :)

I saw her a lot pre-UKP. Since I've been on here I've seen her a couple of times, both were moresomes, both excellent. I probably should review them here :)

password02

I would recommend External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only BUT not sure if she has enough filth for your extreme tastes ?

She is very good has great attitude and is a good mix for me for GFE & PSE - she has done several movies as already linked from previous reviews so it may take someone like yourself to get her back into the PSE position.

Best you email her and send a few of your review links to see if she can live up and perform to your high standards

Offline hendrix

I would recommend External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only BUT not sure if she has enough filth for your extreme tastes ?

She is very good has great attitude and is a good mix for me for GFE & PSE - she has done several movies as already linked from previous reviews so it may take someone like yourself to get her back into the PSE position.

Best you email her and send a few of your review links to see if she can live up and perform to your high standards

Thanks password :hi: I've contacted her about a duo, so we'll see what transpires!

The happy one

I can recommend nymphonextdoor. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi can you give more information about what she looks like as her photo is not really a good one

Offline 3styler

Yeah I would also like to know what she looks like, her one pic is totally shit, might as well have no pics.

blue_rover

with your regulars that are retiring - cant you work out a 121 solution if you mention you will see her on a regular booking every few weeks - so she just sees you and no other punters she could say yes if youve been punting with her for a long time and get on well with her

Gents, due to most of my regulars either retiring or being less available, I'm looking for some new blood in and around London that can deliver extreme PSE. Price is not necessarily an issue, but attitude and a very extensive "likes" list is! :D The standard I am looking for is the likes of my favourite KDD or Alex and Gabriella of Maxes . I don't have a physical type in mind, as long they are less than a 12-14, but the most important thing is the filth factor and to be genuinely up for everything (sensible of course!) bar hard sports. Must be bi and preference given to squirters  :cool:

I will of course be searching reviews here for any likely candidates but thought I'd put this out there in case any of you have any names I might have missed.

I also like longer bookings/overnights/trips abroad so has to be someone with some personality and good English for down time.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

kazred

I have the same 'problem' Hendrix......Can't find the talent - barring kristen and gabriella there seems a lack of talent in the pse category. When they do come on the scene like Hannah @ Maxes they are gone soon :dash:.......I'd like Hendrix be interested in any recommendations from fellow punters.....dollars not that much of an issue but a first class service is..........

Offline hendrix

I have the same 'problem' Hendrix......Can't find the talent - barring kristen and gabriella there seems a lack of talent in the pse category. When they do come on the scene like Hannah @ Maxes they are gone soon :dash:.......I'd like Hendrix be interested in any recommendations from fellow punters.....dollars not that much of an issue but a first class service is..........

Just noticed that Alex's sister "Darcy" is now at Maxes...wonder if she's as filthy as Alex?  :) Listed as all services, so might well try her out.

Offline hendrix

with your regulars that are retiring - cant you work out a 121 solution if you mention you will see her on a regular booking every few weeks - so she just sees you and no other punters she could say yes if youve been punting with her for a long time and get on well with her

Not in this case I'm afraid..major location change. I can't swim that far :D

kazred

Just seen that LOL - I see the reviews on Molly look good so I was thinking of giving her a try

Alex's 'little sister' - Good God if she does all services just imagine doing them both...... :scare: or should that be them doing you  :wacko:

Old monk

Hi Hendrix, saw this profile, thought of you! Ive not seen her, she is expensive but the day my horse comes in she is defo on the list.

Offline hendrix

Hi Hendrix, saw this profile, thought of you! Ive not seen her, she is expensive but the day my horse comes in she is defo on the list.

Wonder how old she really is? Hell of of Milf!

Offline herbie007

I can recommend Lotty  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She don't hold back and is right up for it, I reckon she will show you a good time.

Offline Blue84

Evie will do everything. She's pretty filthy. Night time outcalls only

The happy one

Hi Hendricks

So you have been flooded with choices
.a few have made it onto my hot list as well

So thank you all for that

Have you made your mind up

We are all waiting to start reading the reviews

Offline hendrix

Hi Hendricks

So you have been flooded with choices
.a few have made it onto my hot list as well

So thank you all for that

Have you made your mind up

We are all waiting to start reading the reviews

I have a second punt with Koa32 lined up, hopefully she's just as good as she was first time.. After that I think Darcy at Maxes or Valerie Fox will be next up. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Offline SamLP

Hendrix, this one came up in my searches. She looks right up your street, although she has no reviews on UKP.

password02

Hendrix, this one came up in my searches. She looks right up your street, although she has no reviews on UKP.

See her twitter account as she has a face picture on the front page - External Link/Members Only

her face looks a lot younger than AW profile stated age of 39? Any thoughts?

Offline SamLP

See her twitter account as she has a face picture on the front page - External Link/Members Only

her face looks a lot younger than AW profile stated age of 39? Any thoughts?

Maybe a well maintained 39 year old although she's facially nothing extraodinary. Can't see any reason why any girl would advertise as being older.
I've just taken a look at her movie headings. Some titled bareback and bareback anal  :scare:

Offline hendrix

Any new ones for my 2016 comeback hotlist gents? Only the filthiest, no holes barred, preferably watersports receiving and sub. I will review/share accordingly of course if I find any.

:drinks:

Offline KentAde

Any new ones for my 2016 comeback hotlist gents? Only the filthiest, no holes barred, preferably watersports receiving and sub. I will review/share accordingly of course if I find any.

:drinks:

Little Miss Orla, reviewed here and a member on UKE? Seems to fit the bill?

Cinnic94

Seen JennaBellaRose yet? Up for everything but I've yet to pluck up the courage to part with £350 for one hours shenanigans.

Offline hendrix

Little Miss Orla, reviewed here and a member on UKE? Seems to fit the bill?

Not for me at all, but thanks Ade!  :drinks:

Seen JennaBellaRose yet? Up for everything but I've yet to pluck up the courage to part with £350 for one hours shenanigans.

She's on the list :)