Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca_Hot Liverpool Street  (Read 2476 times)

Bandit-King

This is my first ever review, so here goes.

I have recently seen Bianca in Liverpool Street, after a hard day at work. Thought I might take the opportunity to book her for an hour after looking at her adult work profile.

From what it looked on her profile, she seemed like a clean girl, specifying that she didn't do OWO, which is something I preferred as I wasn't really interested in my knob being sucked by someone who does OWO. The location of her flat is really ideal, 1 minutes from Liverpool Street station, very easy to find.

On arrival, she greeted me at the door dressed in some very sexy laungeri, nice looking girl with a beautiful smile probably in her mid 20's, amazing body, in particular her beautiful arse, the kind that's just perfect in size, just a handful, no more. She's probably about 5ft 2, very slim build and well spoken English.

Was offered a shower and took it, as I came out of the shower she was ready for me waiting at the bed, so action started.

Good 10 minutes of bj covered, her oral skills are very good, really knows how use her tongue effectively, her preferences states deep throat, that unfortunately isn't the case, but a decent bj, rating about 7/10. We moved onto mish was willing to take me deep, she seemed to like that position mean while slowly kissing her on her neck which she didn't mind as FK not on the menu, rating about 8/10. Moved onto doggy, she was more then happy to let me pound her hard and she took it well, rating 9/10.

Over all the limited services she offers, she does them well, I have had better punts but also I've had much worse. For £150 an hour and the limited services she offers, she is a bit on the expensive side. It was a good hour spent, as we did have a good conversation, I've given a positive review, I'm not sure if would visit her again, as the is plenty of other prossies not far from her, offering at more competitive rates.

Offline Mr_Shins

Is she on Adultwork, and if so, can we please have a link to her profile there.

If not but she is on another website, then a link to that, please.

Bandit-King

Offline paul_2407

Good review. She has limited services but does them well. No kissing of any sort but she was friendly and committed to the OW, Mish, Doggy, etc. I enjoyed my time but probably won't go back as there are others who offer better VFM

Offline robboflam

I saw her some time back, before i was aware of this site. Concur she was very hot looking, kissing off the menu, but she did start the meet with a very nice stand-up lapdance, where she backed me up against a wardrobe and ground her bum (in knickers) against by boxers. What she offered was quite vanilla, but if your priority is someone good looking, then you cant go wrong.

Offline robboflam

Ah, i should add that when i saw her it was £60 for 30 mins...somewhere near London Bridge if i remember correctly

Bandit-King

I think she does like to keep herself very sterile, as the impression I got she doesn't like touching cock directly or even any form of cum touching her body.

The reason why I would question visiting her again, although she may proclaim to be very clean, this would maybe to avoid showering constantly after a punters visited her.

She is probably the better looking Romanian girl out there, but I would say, value for money maybe not worth it.

Bandit-King

Also a further worth while punt, not far from Bianca in Bethnal Green. Definitely you get allot more for your money.

External Link/Members Only

And she is absolutely lovely.