Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madison Elite, Birmingham.  (Read 3640 times)

4 review(s) for maddie-jess (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although she is not pictured on the website, Madison is pictured and mentioned on the twitter feed for the Birmingham dolls agency, a link is on the agency website External Link/Members Only Thanks to smiley9 for the detective work  :hi:

Called the number on Madison's AW profile which was answered by a woman with a northern accent, I asked if Madison was available and was told Madison would be available at a time which was good for me so I agreed a half-hour booking. I was promptly sent the postcode which was for a well known apartment block with a dodgy keypad, not far from Moor Street station.

Once I arrived I called a few minutes before the start of the booking for the flat number, the northern lady tells me it's not quite time and she will text me the flat number shortly when Madison is ready.
15 minutes later I'm still waiting and am literally about to walk when I get the text with the flat number, which turns out to be in the lesser mentioned apartment block nearby, as I'm walking over the northern lady calls me and apologizes for the delay saying she forgot to get back to me.  :rolleyes:

No such issues with the keypad for this building and once I'm upstairs I'm greeted by Madison from behind the door wearing a matching lingerie set with heels.  :yahoo:

Her profile pictures are accurate, a petite pretty girl with browny blonde hair and brown eyes, a great figure, tanned with nice legs and a great bum, fake boobs that felt fake which I know is an issue for some, not a problem for me.
A couple of tattoo's I noticed, a small one on her bum with another on her right calf and a small piercing down below as I later discovered.

Madison tells me the woman who answers her phone for her is the manager/owner of the BirminghamDolls agency but she insists that this is her flat and no other girls will be working from there, also confirming that the incalls for the agency are in Harbourne ( as previously mentioned on UKP )

Offers me a shower which I accept before I join her on the bed and begin some light FK which was enjoyable but a little brief. I take off her bra and enjoy having a good suck and grope of her boobs before she gently pushes me back on the bed, lightly sucking my nipples before making her way to give oral.

Madison reaches for a condom but asks me first if I prefer with or without so I had without which she was fine with. Her OWO technique is good, decent depth and pace with good use of her tongue around the head with some good eye contact followed with a little ball-licking.

Pulled off her underwear and began some RO where I discovered she has a small piercing down below on a fully shaven pretty looking pussy. Madison got nicely wet although there was a little fake moaning that was not required but not so bad that it was off putting. I did ask about fingering and she will allow it but isn't over keen so I didn't bother, not something that is important to me. She asked if I was ready to fuck her but I hadn't quite finished with the RO so continued until I was done.

On with a condom and began in the Folded Deck Chair, nice and tight with her ankles up over my shoulders and around my ears, went at a good pace and gave her quite a pounding which she seemed happy with and was very engaged during the sex with a little dirty talk.  :thumbsup:

Switched into doggy with Madison's face planted in the bedsheets looking back at me continuing the chatter between us as I gave her a spanking and gripped her tightly by the neck as I like to do.

Finished in Cowgirl with Madison originally going to climb aboard in RCG but I asked her to face me so she began riding at a steady pace leaning back while I had the palms of my hands up against her nipples until she came in closer with my hands gripping her bum as she pounded me to a happy finish.  :yahoo:

Had a shower and then Madison got me a drink as we chatted for a little bit, clearly not rushing me out as she showed off the flat to me, which is one of the nicer one's I've visited.

Pretty good value I'd say @ £60 for a h/h with a pretty fit girl with a great figure. A bit annoying with the comms to start with but in hindsight I was pleased I didn't walk.

Madison came across as friendly and pleasant throughout, gave a good service overall and certainly didn't rush me out at the end and I'd certainly consider seeing Madison again, particularly for the OWO and the sex.

Highly recommended  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan  :hi:

Online dboy74

Ming

Thanks for the review Juan.

I had wondered about her and she has been on my plan C list, now moved to plan B.

Ming  :hi:

Muffdiver39

Great review I'm visiting her tomorrow for the first time

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thanks for the review Juan, but I didn't realise you were into asphyxilove...  :)

... and gripped her tightly by the neck as I like to do.

Offline _Rust_

Cheers for another quality review Juan  :drinks:

One to consider as a hh option for me I think

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Juan, but I didn't realise you were into asphyxilove...  :)
Gripped her tightly by the BACK of the neck I should have pointed out  :D although I do like lightly gripping a girl by the throat when DFK'ing  ;)

Thanks for the comments chaps  :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 05:52:34 pm by Juankerr »

Offline fitasfuck

Offline Juankerr

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the review J she sounds good although pity about the Fake boobs still might put her down as a plan B  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

No problem smiley and thanks again for that bit of detective work  :D  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Although she is not pictured on the website, Madison is pictured and mentioned on the twitter feed for the Birmingham dolls agency, a link is on the agency website External Link/Members Only

Madison is now pictured on the Birmingham Dolls agency website.

Offline kenny

Thanks for the review Juan. Her figures look great. What's her boob job like? 

Offline Juankerr

Madison's boobs look good IMO kenny, as mentioned in the review they do feel fake but not really a big deal for me.

Offline Juankerr

Disappointing to see Madison's h/h fee on her AW profile has already jumped from £60 to £80 since I saw her  :(

Wouldn't go back at that price but could always book her through the BirminghamDolls agency instead, their h/h price is still £60  ;)

Online webpunter

Disappointing to see Madison's h/h fee on her AW profile has already jumped from £60 to £80 since I saw her  :(
Maybe she's reading what's on here & she's getting busier

Offline smiley9

Maybe she's reading what's on here & she's getting busier
Or the Birmingham Dolls Agency are ?  :lol: