Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any sites similar to AdultWork in New York?  (Read 4659 times)

Offline Chainring

Am visiting there soon and would like to see what is on offer so suggestions on sites similar to AW would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Mark Andrews

The site to get on, is Eccie - External Link/Members Only - have a good look / hope this helps.

Offline Chainring

Offline iwtc

What services are you looking for?  "Everything" or more sensual massage etc.?

Offline Marmalade

I don't know if Admin is ok about us providing limited links, but ISG has a dedicated USA site which is punter-orientated instead of being prossie-fandom. External Link/Members Only. Then there's backpage that many people use and several sites where you have to pay a nominal charge to use them. A general rule in America is that if you punt in a nice area downtown you have a high chance of paying heavily for the privilege. Go down to the hood if you know how, find some lapdance dive or shokey massage parlour packed with black ass and full service at an affordable price is generally not a problem. Remember that it is technically illegal, so there is all the pussyfooting crap before agreeing on service and many agencies and indies expect you to provide I.D. New York was once a sex haven. Now it's a dollar haven, but still one of the more interesting cities in the world. There are some mental swinger clubs in NY apparently and I would like to try them if I go back. Not as much as it was, but still quite an inventive city.

Mark Andrews

Thanks for sharing this link / forum - this is useful to know.

Eccie and Gfeclub have been the main two I have been most familiar with to date ..

Mark Andrews

One other I have just unearthed is: usasexguide.info - hope this helps.