Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HORNY LAURA BRAZIL - Edinburgh  (Read 1084 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6646020) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline biografo

External Link/Members Only

60 mins @ £180 (plus £20 for owo, which I didn't pay or had)

Easy comms and booked a couple days in advance. I had read on another review that it was Tollcross, but my meet was closer to Grassmarket.
She sent a photo pointing at where the flat entrance was. Nice and easy.

She's definitely the person in the pictures. The blue eyes are a bit "confusing" as they sometimes look like contacts but other times, they don't. Nonetheless, she is attractive and hot AF.
Once I got there, papers out of the way, jumped onto the shower by my own suggestion and got ready. She did a little striptease dance while rubbing herself on me... didn't take long until I has hard. She started jerking me off and sucking my balls and told me to lay on the bed. She got the rubber out, put it on with her mouth and then proceeded to suck the life out of me. Really deep, wet... a bit of a kung fu grip with the hand but sucked on me like she was trying to inflate a balloon by sucking on it. Needless to say that was pop nr 1.
Got a little massage until I started the juices flowing again and suggested a bit more action seeing I still had about 25m to go.
Proceeded to a cowgirl and doggie. When I felt the sap rising, she proceeded to suck it again (still OW) until I exploded in that luscious mouth. She likes to suck cock and with lips like those, I think we're all stand to win in that respect.
The lesser points were lack of kissing, which is a shame given those lips... I've also tried to position her for a 69 but she didn't get the signal so she kept on sucking me... I didn't mind, in the end.
My legs were a bit wobbly but I left happy :)

She did mention she was going away later this week and didn't have a date to return yet... I'll keep an eye out for her, for sure.
I'd do it again... but I do want to try the OWO as it seems like it would be a nice thing to try.