Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl-Next-DoorXXX Glasgow- well kinda- Clydebank  (Read 4115 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6693195) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Problem Child

External Link/Members Only
1 hour incall £170

This was a cracking booking, straight oot the top drawer.

Comms were fine, all set up by text a coupla days before, wi’ confirmation and address given on the day.
Arrived and got the buzzer pretty much bang on time.

Location was good and bad. The flat itself was great- Working flat, modern, clean, warm, good shower, good bed, big mirror (heehee) etc, but… it’s in Clydebank which is a cunt for me to get to, although ymmv (quite literally..)

Liked the look of Daisy’s pics and glad to say they’re accurate. Profile says 27, she said 30, seems about right to me.
She’s a tallish milf with a pretty face, cracking set  of natural tits and a pert  round arse. She does have a bit of a mum-tum, which isn’t really apparent in her current public photos, but really overall I thought she was a wee hottie and I couldn’t wait to get in there.  :yahoo:

Glad to say she’s got it in the services department too, delivering the kinda dirty gfe that’s right up ma street..
•Excellent natural feeling dfk
•Great owo with cim, snowballing and swallow- she’s not scared to tease that shit out with lots of attention to and under the balls with a bit of rimming thrown in too.
•Ro and fingering- she’s got a fucking gorgeous wee pussy. Very responsive and very squirty  :angelgirl: Hygiene was also perfect.
•Cracking protected fucking in any position I wanted with a good bit of dirty talk which is always a plus
•Bit of toy play
•Coupa pops  :bomb: :bomb:

Aye,so overall an easy pos.
She’s sound af, friendly, welcoming, fucking hot and well up for it. Makes it seem effortless which all the best ones do.
Been back, will return..
 :hi:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 12:09:46 am by Problem Child »

Offline oddson1970

Good review mate :thumbsup:sounds like a cracking find given that she has no previous reviews.....onto the  hot list she goes

Online bluetable

Good review, seems like a good prospect for when I'm visiting Glasgow in the next few months.

Not mentioned in your review so guessing you didn't do it, but she has "Being Filmed" on her favourites, did that come up at all during negotiations ?  Interested in some souvernirs if I do see her and wonder if it's an extra, or if it's evn offered at all, lots of girls have that showing then say they don't do it.

Offline Problem Child

Good review mate :thumbsup:sounds like a cracking find given that she has no previous reviews.....onto the  hot list she goes

Cheers mate, although I can’t take credit for *the find*, as she does have an other glowing pos. It just hasn’t been linked to this one for some reason.

Good review, seems like a good prospect for when I'm visiting Glasgow in the next few months.

Not mentioned in your review so guessing you didn't do it, but she has "Being Filmed" on her favourites, did that come up at all during negotiations ?  Interested in some souvernirs if I do see her and wonder if it's an extra, or if it's evn offered at all, lots of girls have that showing then say they don't do it.
It’s def available dude. She did ask if I wanted to film a segment of the booking. Unfortunately, I declined (kinda wish I didn’t now), so dunno if that would’ve incurred an extra charge.

Offline AdamTheGreek

Great review mate. Interesting part the squirting... I will plan a visit very soon.

Offline myothernameis

it’s in Clydebank which is a cunt for me to get to,

Where about's in Clydebank, so nearest shop or venue to flat

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Great review mate. Interesting part the squirting... I will plan a visit very soon.

Thanks for reviewing.
Her profile has loads of movies with 'clients' so my guess is, her getting a copy for her profile is the price you pay for filming.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 01:04:15 pm by TommyMoundfrigger »

Offline Courtney

Liked the look of Daisy’s pics and glad to say they’re accurate. Profile says 27, she said 30, seems about right to me.

….appears to now have 29 for her age. Can these WGs still not make their minds up about what their ages are?  :wackogirl: :D

I think she’ll have a queue outside the door and around the corner with a review like that :lol: 

She does look cute with they glasses on :coolgirl: …I may consider  :cool:

Thanks PC  :hi:

Offline mrwhite

Thanks for the review, Clydebank is often easier for me to get to so having an option here is a good thing.

Is she close to either of the railway stations?

Offline Problem Child

Where about's in Clydebank, so nearest shop or venue to flat

Thanks for the review, Clydebank is often easier for me to get to so having an option here is a good thing.

As you probably know I’m always v cagey with giving out too much detail on locations, but as it was my first ever visit to Clydebank, I can honestly say dunno to both these questions. There was no obvious big shop/ pub nearby and have no idea where the train stations are 🤷
I just put the address in the satnav and followed that.
I didn’t have to drive very far coming from the Glasgow side, so hopefully that helps. Although I think she may work from other flats too, so she might not even be in the same place.

Offline Topgear88

The flat is 5 mins walk from Clydebank train station.
Not on the shopping centre side, but the other side.
Don’t know if she switches flats.

Offline Max121

Have been trying to get hold of her via text and calls - so far nothing

Offline zerto

Replied to AW message allows with face. Nothing about extra charge

Lovely destiny allowing again in Glasgow 👍 :thumbsup:

Offline Problem Child

Have been trying to get hold of her via text and calls - so far nothing

I think this is a side gig for her, so not on every day.
IIRC it mibbe took a day or so for her to answer , but as I was looking to book in advance that was fine.

Offline Max121

I think this is a side gig for her, so not on every day.
IIRC it mibbe took a day or so for her to answer , but as I was looking to book in advance that was fine.
Cheers for that PC 👌🏻