Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Sweety, North Glasgow  (Read 2414 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6280436) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline f_angel

I went to see Nuru Sweety, (Lili) a few weeks ago and thought I'd review her. I didn't have high expectations for this meet, but time and options were limited and I was horny as fuck so when NS responded quickly for a booking, I went for it.

Her profile is External Link/Members Only

I contacted NS by text around 11 in the morning for a 1hr incall and quickly got a response that I could come just now. I was already showered and V taken, so made my way over there. The location is near the SeaWoo restaurant in the north of Glasgow. Plenty of parking available.

I made my way to the flat and was buzzed in. There was the usual hiding behind the door on entry to the flat, but I was pleasantly surprised by who I saw once inside.

Lili is about 5'4, mid 40s I'd guess, C cup, and probably a size 10/12 with just a slight sag in her belly. Facially she is definitely the girl in the pic, but had less makeup on. All in fairly attractive, if not a stunner.  I did find her facially very pretty and she just had a nice look about her. A girl next door hooker look. From the moment I walked in she was was friendly and seemed happy to see me. This was looking more promising than I'd expected. Indeed, throughout the meet Lili was friendly, enthusiastic and just generally quite pleasant and willing (more than I expected). Lili was wearing a semi transparent mesh dresh and knickers.

I was ushered through to the bedroom and I asked about kissing and OWO and Lili responded 40 for the two. That took the price to 140, but I was happy with that so decided I'd go for it just to see what I got. Once the money was handed over, Lili got her panties off (always a good sign), stashed the cash and got things she needed out a drawer, in that order as I got undressed. Again, a small thing, but seemed promising.

Once naked I got on the bed, facing up. Lili had lost the mesh dress so I was able to get a better look at her, and while not a stunner, as a mid 40s woman she was attractive and an appealing prospect for an hour of fun. As I lay back, Lili immediately started kissing me, quickly straddling my cock. There was lots and lots of tongue while kissing, both in and outside my mouth and this continued for a wee while before she moved up so I could suck her nipple, and generally enjoy myself in that area. As she did this she was grinding her nicely trimmed pussy against my now stiffening cock.

I was now really enjoying this and this continued for a bit then back to kissing again. She really was putting some effort in here. Lili then moved her head down and started a good blowjob on me. She was taking it quite deep, largely using her mouth with only a little bit of hand action as well. It was a really good blowjob, only maybe lacking attention to the head.

Now, I'm fairly sure that she could be directed to suck just the way you like on future visits, but I was enjoying what she was doing too much to offer any direction to her. After a few mins of decent sucking I got Lili to come back up for more kissing, and straddle me again with her crotch gyrating against me.

So we'd reached a natural point for a good fuck. I was rock hard and really feeling horny now. I was really enjoying playing with Lili and wanted to fuck her. Lili got a rubber on me, then lay back with her legs open. I took the opportunity to give her a bit of oral which was very well received, then I had to fuck her! The sex was a bit short lived, but it wasn't to do with Lili. I've had 2 proper BJ and fucks in the last year. I'd probably had sex 3 or maybe 4 times in the last 2 years so I don't last long when I do. Lili's pussy fitted me nicely, not too tight and not too loose, just right. So as I entered her, with us kissing, I could quickly feel I wouldn't last too long. I was thrusting in and out for a couple of minutes probably, kissing Lili as she made encouraging but not over the top noises before I came hard in the rubber. I stayed inside until I'd really finished cumming then Lily took the rubber off me and cleaned me up.

Lili then offered me a massage, which I happily accepted. For the next 10 mins or so I guess she gave me a dry back and leg massage which was quite different from a Thai massage, but quite pleasant. It seemed very hurried in terms of doing lots of things very quickly, but it seemed to work and was quite enjoyable.

There was a brief annoyance as Lili was responding to some texts during this and briefly exchanging voice messages in Chinese, but when I turned my head she apologised and said she was speaking to China. That was the end of the phone play. The massage continued with plenty of attention to my bum and I was beginning to think I might manage to go again!

I turned round and had kind of expected that Lili would do a bit more massage and then say that was us. Instead, she was quite up for more kissing and boob play as I got myself hard again. Then Lili was quite happy to get back to sucking my cock for a while, then asking if I wanted another rubber. I declined as I wasn't really sure how steadfast my erection was gonna be and I probably wouldn't be able to cum that way so decided just to finish off by wanking myself over her legs. I eventually came hard, producing what little spunk was left in me and Lili cleaned me up.

There was no rush after this, I lay back on the bed for a couple of minutes to regain my composure as Lili gave me a bit more leg massage before we agreed that we were finished for the session. I got up, got dressed and made my way out.

On leaving I saw I'd been there for about 50 mins, which was a bit short, but I think had I not cum so quickly the first time, I could easily have had the hour.

Lili was fun, friendly and enthusiastic so I'm not gonna get hung up on the time. For 140 she gave me a short notice meet with good DFK and OWO, I came twice and all of it with a girl I'd happily be seen with on a date. I was offered a 2 girl during initial arrangements, so she has another girl there as well. I did get the feeling last minute meets are easily available. She's very quick for me to get to as well. All in I was pretty happy and I'd give her 7/10 overall. The only real annoyance was her dicking about with her phone but that stopped fairly quickly.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 01:34:40 pm by f_angel »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for your review.

It would seem you were in luck as her other 2 reviews on here are negatives.

Offline f_angel

Yeah, I went in with low expectations based on those reviews and was pleasantly surprised.