Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyGlasgowGirl  (Read 5774 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7426995) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Prince Larry

External Link/Members Only

Visited Hannah recently. Positive visit. Really good.

Fired off a text and got a prompt reply for an incall the following day. Messaged in the morning for confirmation and got postcode. Headed there and parked up in a small row of shops across the street. Busy main road in Paisley and the tenements look absolutely dire. It is Paisley though! Got flat location and headed up. Hannah opened the door and first impressions were good. She's a big lass (not fat) with a very nice, big round arse. Age and pictures accurate. She told me so she does only fans and hopes to make enough to buy a house. Monies out of the way, I paid £120 for 30 mins which is too expensive imo but wanted to visit a nice young Scottish lassie and Hannah fitted the bill!

We both striped to underwear and had a lovely 5 minutes of dfk and rubbing each other. Only very slight negative is she is a smoker and had a slight taste but certainly didn't put me off. We both got naked and had a good play, suck and nibble of her small but perfect breasts and she allowed me to give her a good fingering, she came loudly in about 5 mins.

My turn for the pleasure now and she started with a covered BJ, my choice. Smashing, lovely technique, almost a deep throat, certainly not far off. I was almost ready to pop so had to stop her and went for some more dfk. She really is a great kisser. Lay her down and gave her a good pounding. Couldn't last any longer and came over her boobs and she actually grabbed my dick and sucked it dry, swallowing the last drops of cum she managed to get out. Felt amazing.

Shower offered and taken and on my way with a huge smile on my face. Would love to return but price really is putting me off. She's a lovely, intelligent and sexy Scottish lassie, treat her well boys.

Online Glesgaboy

Great review mate.
Sounds like a good find.
Well done TOFTT.  :hi:
Pricey but her service and tender age justifies it I guess.

I may give her a pump in a while but atm I am reluctant to over the ton for 30 mins.
But it’s getting tougher. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline Mackan1

I have this girl on Facebook. I did not know she done this type of work. Just goes to show you, you can’t tell a book by it cover.

Offline mrwhite

I have this girl on Facebook. I did not know she done this type of work. Just goes to show you, you can’t tell a book by it cover.
Not sure I'd go on the internet and tell the world that one of your facebook friends is a hooker, especially without asking her first - even if UKP is pretty anonymous.

FB did once suggest to me a "someone you might now" recommendation - she was the friend of a friend and I'd seen her the previous week.  Safe to suggest I didn't send a friend request.

Offline zerto

Prince Larry good review thank for TOFTT.

Ass big and soft or hold its shape?

Offline Name Not Found

Pricey but her service and tender age justifies it I guess.

I see she's already bumped it up by a tenner., The fame must have gone to her head.

Pity, as that's me out now. Way too pricey.

Online pilgrim

OP- what is her stomach like? In the first pic in the group of three it looks like she has a fair amount of loose skin a mummy tummy? Why blur some face pics yet have others that clearly show the face? Strange behaviour!

Offline scotland19something

I wondered how long it would take for a review to populate, it reminded me I had a booking it didn't cut the rules of this forum and I forgot stuff and life got in the way.

Anyways from what I recall the punt on both sides was good and she enjoyed herself, didn't fake it that I could tell, she was wet and did cum at least twice, very enthusiastic, nice ride and pleasant chat, she said my cock was massive and was down there for ages sucking away on it... not to downplay it but she'll just be saying that but yeah it's bigger than average  :D

After we were done she ask to get another booking with me if I wanted one with her, absolutely, but no luck on getting a hold of her.

I see most of her profile feedback are from newbie members, anyways has anyone that has punted with this SP managed to get a hold of her again for another booking?

Perhaps or maybe not this SP only wants one time only punters....

... or simply she was being polite asking for another booking, but strange behaviour, SP reads messages sent to her profile no reply and never heard from her via text so left it as 'SP one time booking provider only'
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 12:28:18 pm by scotland19something »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Prince Larry

There's a short video on her Kommons profile that shows her face, body and tits.

Offline scotland19something

OP- what is her stomach like? In the first pic in the group of three it looks like she has a fair amount of loose skin a mummy tummy? Why blur some face pics yet have others that clearly show the face? Strange behaviour!

Her stomach is just overweight, not chunky or flabby goes with her body shape, no loose skin I recall but that was a v long time ago, maybe post Xmas photos...

Yeah dunno why some photos are blurred and others aren't
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mackan1

Not sure I'd go on the internet and tell the world that one of your facebook friends is a hooker, especially without asking her first - even if UKP is pretty anonymous.

FB did once suggest to me a "someone you might now" recommendation - she was the friend of a friend and I'd seen her the previous week.  Safe to suggest I didn't send a friend request.

I should say the fb I have her on is a junk one. Not linked to me any way. :-p I have a punter phone and FB, Email and so on. So a hole person :-p

Offline Atomcat58

I see her profile is now taken off AW??