Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Karen Buarque - Milton Keynes - TOFTT I think  (Read 3963 times)

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I saw Karen a few months ago now but didn't bother posting a review at the time as very shortly after my visit she disappeared. I also knew that any review I did write was necessarily going to end up being a lengthy one. Noticing she is now back in the UK I thought I ought to do a write up of my experience as it might benefit anyone contemplating seeing her.

Coms: pretty atrocious tbf, especially the time I was kept waiting outside once parked up - well over half an hour, for much of which she simply went radio silent after the old 'few minutes baby'. Had I not driven 1 hour to MK I would simply have fucked off!

Accommodation: nice modern apartment in Central MK - same block as used by practically all visiting SPs

The girl: dressed in very sexy dominatrix style lingerie and fully made up - she looked fucking hot! Taller than I had expected - around 5'10 and more muscular (especially in the back and shoulders) - huge tits and ass - looks pretty much as her pics except for being truly Amazonian (which is not necessarily apparent in the photos). Once hard her cock is definitely well above average - around 7.5" with some serious girth.

Demeanor: fucking nightmare in many ways (more later) - completely spaced out/off her tits on coke half the time (kept going and helping herself to lines from a stash in a kitchen cupboard throughout the meet. One minute she would be absolutely sex crazed and the next she would simply get up and fuck off from the bedroom mid action and seem to have completely lost interest......just leaving me like a lemon on the bed....not sure how many times this went on.

Rates - think I paid £100 for a half hour booking but it might have been £150 - can't remember precisely as it was quite a few months ago.

Services - DFK, mutual OWO, fucking both top and bottom - also some pretty hardcore domination (her on me).

The action:

This must go down as my strangest punt ever!

As soon as I was (eventually and nonchalantly) ushered into her apartment, it became clear that Karen was high on something - tbh, I have on occasion had some fantastic sex with girls who are high, so, given she looked sexy as fuck and I was horny as hell, I decided to just go with it.

She showed me through to the bedroom off the sitting room - nicely lit, even with background music on and despite her being pretty spaced out, we were straight into snogging and groping - great start - then all of a sudden, without so much of a 'hang on a second', she just broke off from our embrace and made her way out of the bedroom and into the kitchen area of the sitting room, where she starts messing about in one of the cupboards - wasn't clear what she was doing, but eventually she closed the cupboard doors and returned....action resumed - but not a word of explanation or apology....

Soon had my kit off and was encouraging her to get to work on my cock - can't recall in detail but seem to remember that she was pretty proficient at oral (without). Action moved onto the bed with me lying back and enjoying her attention to my cock - I was hard as hell at this point and just wondering whether I would next get properly acquainted with her cock or move straight on to fucking her - when all of a sudden she up and got off the bed and took herself off to the kitchen again - literally mid blow job! This time she was gone for fucking ages! Eventually I got sick of just lying there, protesting with the occasional, rather pitiful 'what you doing babe?' ...'don't just leave me here' etc, so went to investigate. This time round she was actually cutting up lines on a plate on the sideboard - clearly run out of pre-prepared ones! lol - even once behind her in the kitchen she just completely ignored me - wtf! Eventually (I'd estimate getting on for 10 minutes after her departure), lines prepared and one or two snorted, she gestured me back into the bedroom where action once again resumed.

By now I was getting seriously pissed off by both the interruptions and by her 'couldn't give a fuck' attitude so decided to move straight on to fucking her....condom on, she positioned herself in doggy at the edge of the bed and offered up her arse....tbh, even once inside and pumping away, I found myself losing the horn - I was getting very little back from her in the way of appreciative noises - in fact it kind of felt like she was simply giving up her arse to get me off and out of there - what's more, her fat, round arse cheeks couldn't quite compensate for the muscularity in her back and shoulders - if I'm going to top, then I really like to top girls who are physically smaller and considerably less 'hench'! Realising that fucking her just wasn't doing it for me, I pulled out and suggested we swap roles - where upon, she just looked at me and said 'no babe, your time is up', WTF!!!

Having driven all the way there, put up with waiting god knows how long in the car park and then after finally getting in there, losing at least half the time to her fucking around with her coke in the kitchen, there was no way, she was getting me out of there until I'd at least dumped my load - no  fucking way!

I remonstrated pretty forcefully, pointing out all of the above and eventually she acquiesced and said 'ok, I fuck you then'.

Next thing I know I'm on my knees with her cock down my throat - she seemed to turn into a completely different animal and it soon became clear that if she gets off on anything then serious domination is what floats her boat! She proceeded to dish out a throat fucking, the likes of which I have only ever encountered with TS Nick (see review) - as she got me lying on the bed with my head hanging over the edge she went to town - she wasn't remotely bothered by the amount of mess my throat bile was creating and tbh I don't think she would have minded if I'd literally thrown up - certainly thought I was going to on a number of occasions - in fact I think she would have relished causing me to!

Throat fucking moved to proper fucking and she was no less dominant - fortunately I became comfortable with her cock inside me pretty quickly, however, I don't think for one minute she would have held back even if I hadn't been and to be honest, once I was flattened out by her which her full weight bearing down on me and one hand pushing my head into the mattress, there wouldn't have been a whole lot I could have done about it - she's a big and seriously strong girl!!

Things moved to fucking me on my back with her standing at the foot of the bed - hand round my throat, spitting in my mouth, slapping my face, you name it......I was hugely aroused by all this and as I wanked I felt myself getting closer to an orgasm, when all of a sudden she pulled out - looked at me and said 'you pay me more money I keep fucking you'....WTF moment again! There followed a protracted period of her arguing that we were over time and that I had to pay her another £50 if I wanted her to make me cum and my steadfastly refusing to and telling her that after messing me around so much she at least owed it to me to finish the job! Not quite sure of the whys and what fors but eventually she stopped huffing and puffing about wanting more money and instead started rummaging around in the wardrobe at the foot of the bed - finally finding what she was looking for, she produced a collar with not one but two leashes attached to it - she also tossed one of the largest black dildos I have ever seen onto the bed beside me - fuck that I thought - there's no fucking way I'm going to let her try and stick that thing up my arse!!  :scare: Getting behind me she then proceeded to buckle the collar around my neck - seemed to take her for fucking ages....but in truth this was now all moving onto another level and my level of arousal was intensifying along with it. Finally secured, she simply pushed my head back down into the bed and entered me in one lunge - she'd clearly been getting just as turned on as me by the whole collar attaching business as her cock was raging hard - she then slammed herself in and out of me, all the time holding onto the two reins , forcing my head back and causing my back to arch.....not sure how long this went on, but at some point she ordered me off the bed and lead me by the reins into the sitting room and onto the sofa. The fucking on there all became a blur to be honest but none of it was any less forceful. At last, done with me on the sofa she lead me back into the bedroom and pushing me back onto the bed entered me in missionary - legs spread wide and with the view of this spectacular looking creature pumping away (moody, money grabbing coke head maybe, but still a sight to behold!) whilst she continued to try and fuck the living day lights out of me, I finally came - and fuck did I cum!!

Can't really remember what went on after the action had finished - seem to think she had become pretty pleasant by that stage....she'd certainly long ago forgotten worrying about time or money, after all, we had by now run best part of an hour over time - and, once the collar came out, that was through her choice rather than mine! Thankfully, the huge dildo had remained exactly where she had thrown it onto the bed some half hour or so before - TFFT!!  :scare:

Conclusion: Would I recommend her? No fucking way,  she is an absolute nightmare!! Did I end up getting a seeing to which will long live in my memory? Yes, but even the action she ended up dishing out, along with her looks, do not make up for her shit attitude, the amount of fucking me around and the fact that she would have been just as (more?) happy to get me out the door without doing anything - or at least a very bare minimum......the action which ensued at the end of the day was because she decided she fancied fucking me - simple as.

Offline James10

She’s asking for £300 for a quickie on BP. Her cock looks at least a 9 on the photos - are they bullshit?

Offline ptt67

She’s asking for £300 for a quickie on BP. Her cock looks at least a 9 on the photos - are they bullshit?

Yep, cock pics on there have been photo shopped/messed around with ...she’s nothing like 9”....few are tbf
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 12:05:58 am by ptt67 »

Offline TheMagnet

Solid review ptt!  :hi:

That sounds like one hell of a night! Your reference to Nick gave me flash backs to some of the things she used to do me (and I fucking loved it!)

I did contact Karen when she was last in London but her poor comms and whatever else saved me from meeting her, glad now I didn’t, sounds like fun but not sure if I could be assed with the constant leaving the room and having to persuade her to continue.

Just goes to show what we punters have to do sometimes to keep a punt on track…

Offline sterlingarcher90

Great read but will avoid her  :lol:

I feel we’re lacking a couple of Ebony curvy stunners who provide a great service.

Offline Chrispy

Blimey sounds like she fucked you well and truly shame she's not a bit more predictable

Offline drillaaaa

gotta take the good with the bad imo, you want a fucking animal to fuck you like a ragdoll you need them on the marching powder and not a care for anyone else lol positive in my book

:drinks:

Offline ptt67

gotta take the good with the bad imo, you want a fucking animal to fuck you like a ragdoll you need them on the marching powder and not a care for anyone else lol positive in my book

:drinks:

I don't have a problem with a girl sticking whatever she wants up her nose or smoking whatever she wants, however I do have a problem with just how much she fucked me around both before and during the punt. So yes, as an overall experience it was a positive but I can't in good faith recommend her  to others - that said, we are each of us able to take what we want from reviews by others  :cool:

Offline drillaaaa

I don't have a problem with a girl sticking whatever she wants up her nose or smoking whatever she wants, however I do have a problem with just how much she fucked me around both before and during the punt. So yes, as an overall experience it was a positive but I can't in good faith recommend her  to others - that said, we are each of us able to take what we want from reviews by others  :cool:

fair point mate you're right about the waiting before hand, that is inexcusable IMO

boy does she look good tho