Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lara Melo - Milton Keynes  (Read 2284 times)

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Coms: straight forward via whatsapp - reasonable English

Accommodation: nice apartment (though she's not as tidy as some girls lol) in block in Central MK used by most visiting SPs. Bedroom was ok but lacked any mood/soft lighting and she didn't bother with any background music - bed looked like she had been sleeping in it prior to my arrival - which she probably had!

Girl: petite (under 1.70 and very small framed) with a cracking, athletic body and tiny waist - very lean (defined abs) and rock hard bolt ons (more so because of how lean she is - I prefer the lightly softer/more natural tits that some TS girls manage to acheive). Best feature has to be her fantastic arse! Facially she is a bit more masculine than I had been expecting - not pretty the way some TS girls are, but nothing off putting - probably would have been more feminine had she bothered to wear make up. She was dressed in nice lingerie, albeit just bra and panties. Cock is above average - circa 7" with good girth - she got hard quickly and remained so throughout.

Rates: £120 for half hour/£200 for hour - I paid for an hour

Services: passionate DFK, mutual OWO, fucking both top and bottom, her cum (but only in the bag whilst fucking me)

Action:

Decided to visit Lara on the back of two very good reviews already on here. Over all it was a very good punt. Started with me worshiping her fantastic arse from behind for a good long time - couldn't get enough of her perfect little bum hole - she really gets off on receiving a good rimming and also encouraged me to suck her cock whilst bending it back between her legs.

Moved on to some outstanding OWO - she has great oral technique and did her best to take me as far down her throat as she could manage (not quite to the root - I'm a pretty thick 7-7.5" - was very happy for me to fuck her throat as deep as she could take it...pulling her head back and forth onto my cock etc. Ended up being a very protracted period of mutual oral including a huge range of 69 positions.

Eventually was time to fuck - I'd made it clear that I wanted both ways and she'd insisted this would only be possible if I booked her for the whole hour (hence stumping up the £200)....she seemed equally keen on both and was more than happy to start (as I requested) with me as top. Began with me fucking her from behind - slow and gentle at first, moving to my pounding her for all my worth - loved the view of her arse tapering into her tiny waist...added to her being so petite this really does enhance just how feminine her figure is, particularly from behind. Was quite clear that she adores receiving a good ploughing! Moved to mish (plenty of DFK whilst in this position) and as things became more intense I had her legs way up over my shoulders with her arse high up in the air so I could bang away as deeply as I possible - she kept on encouraging me to give it to her as hard as I could!

Switched roles and it was pretty much just a reversal of what I had been dishing out to her - long bout of doggy with me on all fours (lots of her squatting over me) and eventually into missionary....she upped the intensity as I frigged away to a very nice completion - came bucket loads! When she pulled out I noticed that the condom was full, so at some point she had clearly shot her bolt without me noticing - probably around the time I was in the throws of my orgasm, hence not noticing....little bit of a waste of her cum (although I'd not paid the extra she asks for it, so fair enough).

Conclusion: all in all a very satisfactory punt with a friendly, good looking and enthusiastic girl, who is properly versatile - they seem to be thin on the ground these days! Would definitely recommend probably will not return as, good as she is, there are other girls out there that I find more attractive facially and to be honest I also prefer slightly softer bodied girls.

Offline ptt67

Could a mod please move this to South East as that's where MK usually goes - general section too please? many thanks

Offline GingerNuts

Could a mod please move this to South East as that's where MK usually goes - general section too please? many thanks

I've moved to SE region. Not sure what you mean by general section but TS reviews go in TS reviews.

Offline ptt67

I've moved to SE region. Not sure what you mean by general section but TS reviews go in TS reviews.

This is what I mean by the 'general section' - normally find them here as well as in the regional review pages...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=categories;name=transsexual

Offline GingerNuts

This is what I mean by the 'general section' - normally find them here as well as in the regional review pages...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=categories;name=transsexual

It is in there ;)