Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gisella - Manhattan  (Read 907 times)

Offline DrG

aside: hey mods, how about review credits abroad!

External Link/Members Only

1hr - $400 + $40 tip. (This is a good rate for top-end NY girls)

Fucking outstanding.  This is where it's at.  I got her through the kovergirls agency (External Link/Members Only) which I've used/reviewed several times on here.

Setup is easy once verfiied (covered in other reviews) - you text the number with your rough time, they text back who is available, you text to book.  Typical situation of getting you to go nearby and text when in the area, they then text with instructions.

In the door and she is a NY-nine (i.e. a 10+ anywhere else in the world).  Vietnamese, man-mades, plumped lips, possibly man made arse, in a small tight stretchy black dress. Petite, 30, perfection, sex on legs.

Lots of nice FK, groping, she's rubbing me over the trousers, just absolute sensuality.  After a long into snog-fest she's slowly undressing me and rubbing my very hard cock well.

She pulls her top down to reveal the very nice fake boobs...they are obviously fake as they are fking perfect, perfectly round, nipples proud, no wonderbra required.  She also pulls up the dress so its round her (very slim) waist, revealing that perfect arse.  Yes, she's had some work, but it was the hands of a genius that did the work.

She moves me onto a chair surrounded by mirrors....now, I'm conflicted by this, as while she is a goddess, I'm an ugly cnt, so trying to look at her and not me.  Thus follows 25 minutes of the most unbelievable blowjob, handjob while kissing, assjob, titjob, rubbing shaft on nipples, moaning, sexy talk....everything you could ask for.  I had to ask jer to slow down while clamping her thighs on my shaft and sharply thrusting.  She has magically long manicured nails digging into my nipples - absolute heaven.

Onto the bed, rubber on and legs in the air, on my shoulders, encouraging words.  Pumping away for another 15 minutes or so just marvelling at the sex bomb moaning underneath me.  Blew in the bag (unusual for me, usually need good hand/mouth action) as she just looked so good.

Decent massage and chat (english very good).  Lets face it, I'm in love at this point.  Not many professional girls have this complete package of looks, technique and personality.  Expensive (by UK standards) but worth every penny.

Don't seek her out, because she's mine.....

Possibly my ATF.