Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai massage shop in Bristol?  (Read 3403 times)

Offline Johnjones2018

Hi, does anyone have any info on this massage shop in brislington ? Seems like the shops in Kingswood and Filton are ran by crazy cupcake and dao, Denmark street is patti, bupa and sawadeekaa are ran by the same people so I was wondering is this them just opening up somewhere else again or is this a new provider? Any information on an experience here would be appreciated Gent’s

External Link/Members Only

Offline allross

This is a legit shop. I have visited but not reviewed on here as they don't provide services.

Of course if anybody has a different experience there then please say.

Offline houseboot

My experience suggests legit.

No locks or bolts on doors

No sign of wet wipes or clean up materials

The lady who I saw was "helping out" and usually works in Royal Thai (Fishponds) which, as far as I know, is legit too.

Nothing in the conversation to suggest anything else would be on offer.

Towel remained on throughout.

She "took my breath away" ... in terms of "ouch ... that hurts" rather then "hmmm ... that's nice".

Towel was held up as a shield during turnover

Massage got nowhere near top of thighs.

So there were too many legit messages to consider embarrassing myself by asking her if anything else was on offer.

:hi:

YMMV
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 04:10:36 pm by houseboot »

Offline Johnjones2018

Thank you guys will avoid that one then.

Offline Kingswoody

I've visited phaya thai a couple of times and enquired if no towel was an option and was told towel had to be used . Towards the end of the massage when she asked me sit up and cross my legs I removed the towel completely but nothing was offered .