Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SamaraSamsara - Bristol  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Apologies  gentleman, cannot do the link but has anyone seen this WG, has she had a profile before, has just upped her rates and want pics sent.....ignoring all that and I would she looks very girl next door.......perhaps should be on a dating site ?

If anyone can link ?

Offline houseboot

£240 ph ...... likes ..... car meets  :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

£240 ph ...... likes ..... car meets  :lol:

Incall rate was £150 I think.

She's on the hunt for a sugar daddy. Bound to be on Seeking at the like. Those on less than 6 figure salaries need not apply!

Offline Dashing

Also Samara on adultseek: External Link/Members Only (few more photos than currently on AW)

Offline hockogrockle

Bullshit profile. "I'm not offering sex for payment". Oh yes you are. To be precise, you are offering "common lewdness for the payment of money", which is the legal definition of prostitution. All the pretentious crap is there to justify your ludicrous prices. And why is your feedback hidden?

Online ciderhead

Apologies  gentleman, cannot do the link but has anyone seen this WG, has she had a profile before, has just upped her rates and want pics sent.....ignoring all that and I would she looks very girl next door.......perhaps should be on a dating site ?

If anyone can link ?
She wants pics sent, fuck that

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Love this site............makes you see sense, yes must be after a Sugar Daddy, or worse, bribary.......

Offline Danj89

Omg used to chat to her on seeking back in July her username was neve or neave something like that.

When the intimacy stuff came up it was clear she was deffo down for bb which put me off hence never ended up actually meeting.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Thanks Dan, that's enlightening !! Imagine she could be a bit of a nutter..........

Offline AndRich

Exchanged a few messages with this one. She is definitely bonkers.

Offline dubs

Rates lower here: External Link/Members Only

"I would ideally like to find one long term sugar daddy to build mutual trust and friendship."

Isn't age 31 a bit old to be looking for a sugar daddy?  :wackogirl: