Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria-Massage - Glasgow  (Read 1405 times)

22 review(s) for maria-massage (20 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

007_stallion7

External Link/Members Only

Glasgow - Gallowgate area

Guys,

Maria is well reviewed and discussed on these pages but i thought i would put her down again following a lunchtime meet today.

30 mins - £50- all arranged quickly by text. No hassle whatsoever.

She opened the door wearing a leather mini skirt and tight leapord print vest. It was so sexy, she definitely has the best body I have ever seen! On a WG atleast... Looks wise - this has been discussed before... lets just say she isn’t the best looking but I must stress she is by no means ugly. 6/10 in that department.

Moving on to the massage table, i was put at ease by her chatting away. She has really good English and comes accross as a genuine fun person. 10/10 in that dept. for sure!

Her ‘massage’ was just her rubbing her hands on to my body which ended up under my legs and balls. This was really hot. I enjoyed it. She then took it upon herself to get naked - thats when you can appreciate her perfect figure - fat ass and great handful of tits with super slim waist. All that after 5 kids she told me. Very impressive!

Anyway - she climbed back on to my back and kissed my whole body whilst rubbing my balls and dick before suggesting i turn over. She started sucking and kissing my nipples which was so good and sexy. I am of course honoury member of the Brad Pitt club so she was really enjoying it too whilst i rubbed her tight pussy. It was was so neat - i do regret not tasting it... maybe next time :-p

I asked her to play with some toys so she pulled out a big pink vibrator which she lubed and put inside her. She was moaning away whilst i got off the massage table and put on the rubber she left out for me. She turned over signalling she wanted some doggy and what followed was unreal. Her ass is a treat - I enjoyed watching my dick going in and out of her slowly before slapping her ass. It was getting too much so I asked her to get on top and as many have mentioned before, she obliged and rode it like a champion... handful of her nice perky tits whilst she grinded me slowly then fast.

Once done, we had a little joke and chat as I cleaned up and left.

Overall - I would say she is comfortably the best VFM out there at the moment with very little disappointing. I really liked Celine CC back in the day but the punt quality with Maria just sets her apart.

Enjoy her lads - I certainly will continue to do so!

007_stallion7

Yeap!! Thats what she said... oldest one 20 years old  :scare: