Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best in the West - Massage  (Read 2096 times)

Offline lewis666

So after reading whats on here about certain massage providers I'd be interested to know how others have got on and what recommendations people would make for a massage h/e punt in the south west and perhaps even the ones to avoid?

Offline houseboot

The South West is a large area so it would be better to define the area you are interested in.

Having said that, why not start the ball rolling by telling us your top five.

Offline lewis666

I am aware of the size of the south west but owning a car and being able to drive it helps me get around so I don't wish to be stuck with a particular area as most other threads stick to....

I've only been to a couple as usually go for a full service hence why I'm after advice but happy to offer as per my other posts before:

Sin Thai in Taunton which is totally above board but excellent massage
Original Massage in Crewkerne, sometimes a couple of ladies but when I went there was only one and although the massage and hr were good I drive past often and don't feel the urge to return
I have been to a couple in Birmingham but being that it isn't in the south west it seems wasted...........

Offline houseboot

Original Massage in Crewkerne, sometimes a couple of ladies but when I went there was only one and although the massage and hr were good I drive past often and don't feel the urge to return

Lisa is one of the best. YMMV. The service provided by any masseuse is often linked to the attitude of the customer.

Offline BigSaviour

Offline lewis666

Lisa is one of the best. YMMV. The service provided by any masseuse is often linked to the attitude of the customer.

I'm glad you popped by for your input......firstly you question my post and then say I've an attitude problem, such a nice piece of advice your offering  :hi:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

How about External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ? Haven't tried myself but seriously tempted :blush:
She is excellent, I reviewed her some time ago, I wouldn't go back though as I found her too sexually attractive, if that makes sense.

Offline BigSaviour

She is excellent, I reviewed her some time ago, I wouldn't go back though as I found her too sexually attractive, if that makes sense.
U managed to pursuade me for booking her next week, hope I'll have a good time!

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Big-S please do report back on how your booking goes, ideally a full review.
However £120 for an hour seems mighty steep, it would have to be earth shattering from start to finish at that price!
Good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

U managed to pursuade me for booking her next week, hope I'll have a good time!
Good luck Big S, look forward to your review !!

Offline bfl

I've found them. Review when I get the time

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only
heard good things x
[/quote

Some say she is "cold".

However, I believe it's due to the fact she is South African. They can come across as abrupt, terse, curt so although recommended just be aware of national characteristic.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 03:55:59 pm by houseboot »

• Banned
  • Service Provider

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline bfl

External Link/Members Only
heard good things x

I've had a massage by Taryn and yes it was absolutely fantastic but so expensive for what it is

Offline j4ckw1ll5

I’ve read on UKP Midlands thread that guys there are skipping the massage & just paying for the girl to go straight to the happy ending - approx £20.
On certain days that would suit me well when time & money is short. Where other times a decent massage & a jolly good tease with a slow happy ending is preferred.
Has anyone tried negotiating skipping the massage for a lower cost happy ending only?
If so please post links to who etc, cheers
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 08:44:52 am by j4ckw1ll5 »

Offline houseboot

I’ve read on UKP Midlands thread that guys there are skipping the massage & just paying for the girl to go straight to the happy ending - approx £20.
On certain days that would suit me well when time & money is short. Where other times a decent massage & a jolly good tease with a slow happy ending is preferred.
Has anyone tried negotiating skipping the massage for a lower cost happy ending only?
If so please post links to who etc, cheers

I suggest you start a separate thread.

WIHJ doesn't really fit with the title of this thread which is "Best in the West"