Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya2017Massage - Ipswich  (Read 3511 times)

17 review(s) for Maya2017Massage (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline galloways

Hello guys, been a while since I have posted anything on here, but that's because I have not been punting anyone for a good while.
Obviously with everything going on I have not been meeting anyone, but this happened just before the lock down. Apologies for writing this so late, but I have been having trouble finding the time to sit down and write this.
Maya does have a lot of reviews already, but I thought I should write something as its been so long since I contributed and this is pretty much the only person I have met in a year.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 per hour as stated on her profile.

Coms: Were pretty good. I believe I obtained her number from her profile (not currently displayed as a result of the lockdown). Had some trouble arranging a time as from my previous reviews this is not my usual hunting ground but was in Ipswich (long story, dont ask) and had difficulty finding a time that suited us both. Eventually we did and it was all arranged very amicably, postcode was sent and with a quick lookup on google maps I was able to plan my journey.

Location: Again as this is not my neck of the woods, google maps was a god send. From other reviews I got that it was a flat in a complex, with some parking available. I instead used the car park in the nearby shopping centre and walked the 5 mins that it takes to reach her apartment, not knowing the apartment complex I thought it would be easier to find a parking space.
Once in the complex I received clear and simple instructions to find the flat, so another point for Maya's comms. The flat is very clean and welcoming, bathroom's nice and as this was obviously a massage meeting the room was spacious and clean with a large massage table.
I understand from the reviews that she shares the apartment with her sister, although I never got the impression that there was anyone else there.

The woman: Maya is not short or skinny, not that shes not attractive. She is tall (well taller than me anyways) and curvy, oh so curvy! Seriously the size of that ass I could follow her around all day.
Obviously Maya is Polish as stated on her profile, but speaks excellent English. All throughout the meet there was easy going conversation as this was a first meet she was asking questions to get to know me and she is an obvious tease.

The service: From the moment she opened the door it was all smiles. Opened the door in lingerie, and welcomed me in and showed me to the massage room. I paid, she didn't ask, but I prefer to get that stuff out of the way early, its only a massage and HR and I knew from the reviews that I didn't need to worry about the service.
Immediately both stripped off and face down on the table. What happened next was a surprisingly good massage, I did let her know that I was having trouble with my shoulder and she focused on that at first. She is obviously a strong woman, so when she asked about pressure I said hard, I like to feel like the massage will accomplish something (I'm greedy). No idea how long this lasted, but it was a very nice massage, mixed with great chit chat.
Soon enough I was asked to turn over and what happened next was an amazingly teasing body to body massage. She obviously knows what shes doing and is very accomplished in the art of teasing and giving you what you want, all the while talking and continuing the tease. Body slides and a 69 position, all whilst there's a large mirror alongside to further enhance the experience. At one point I was getting lost in the moment but she has a strict no touch rule and had to stop my hands from touching!
This all continued to the inevitable slow oily hand release, during which she maintained eye contact and continued to tease.
Afterwards she invited me to use the shower, which was clean with lots of shower gel available. Then whilst getting dressed she continued the small talk, and with a kiss on the cheek I was back out in Ipswich.

The verdict: Had a really good time with Maya, like I said she is not short or skinny but very attractive and welcoming. I enjoyed the massage and obviously she is great at the body to body aspect. Really enjoyed the teasing and would definitely return the next time I am in the area, if she's available, I understand she's very busy.

Hope that this review helps anyone who is considering seeing her, as I could not recommend her enough.

Offline davidac

Cheers for the review, been meaning to see her for a while but I tend to go for Amelia. How long does the massage last once you turn over? A lot of massages can tend to spend most of the time doing your back & little on the front.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Cheers for the review, been meaning to see her for a while but I tend to go for Amelia. How long does the massage last once you turn over? A lot of massages can tend to spend most of the time doing your back & little on the front.

When I’ve seen Maya she has tended to play with my cock and balls for about half of the time booked, teasing and edging me to some of the strongest cumshots I’ve produced for years.  I said in my own review of her she probably isn’t the type I would go for when after full service but boy she knows how to work with her assets to ensure you have a great time.

You mention Amelia, is she also known as Alison or Milly2505?  If so I prefer Maya’s naked massage when it comes to just a massage, but can vouch for Milly delivering an excellent, and filthy, full service session with plenty of oral, DT, Rimming and fucking !!!

It’s a pity Maya doesn’t offer more especially when she positions her pussy millimetres from your mouth !!

Offline Dude2k13

You mention Amelia, is she also known as Alison or Milly2505?  If so I prefer Maya’s naked massage when it comes to just a massage, but can vouch for Milly delivering an excellent, and filthy, full service session with plenty of oral, DT, Rimming and fucking !!!

It’s a pity Maya doesn’t offer more especially when she positions her pussy millimetres from your mouth !!

Who's that one do you have a link to her profile?

Offline marion70

Hello, is her name Maya or Ana please ?

Offline steveng1982

Hello, is her name Maya or Ana please ?

He says Maya in the review and the link is to Maya's Profile. Ana is the sister

Offline marion70

Anyone booked Ana then ? Or is the review and link about Ana ?

Offline davidac

You  mention Amelia, is she also known as Alison or Milly2505?  If so I prefer Maya’s naked massage when it comes to just a massage, but can vouch for Milly delivering an excellent, and filthy, full service session with plenty of oral, DT, Rimming and fucking !!!

Yeah that’s her. I have to have something to grope which is why I usually go for her but will try Maya at some point.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 09:50:26 pm by davidac »

Online MajorPayne

Yeah that’s her. I have to have something to grope which is why I usually go for her but will try Maya at some point.
Notice Maya has a no touch policy.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

As OP mentioned in his review it’s a strict no touch policy, but it adds to the teasing element especially as Maya grinds her pussy over you and close to your face whilst edging your cock with an oily HJ.

Online MajorPayne

As OP mentioned in his review it’s a strict no touch policy, but it adds to the teasing element especially as Maya grinds her pussy over you and close to your face whilst edging your cock with an oily HJ.
Does sound good service and better b2b than Casandra in Northampton

Offline davidac

Yeah I know, that’s why I haven’t seen her yet.