Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Best Italian Girl - Hatfield  (Read 2001 times)

3 review(s) for Lustybusty xoxo (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

wellfancythat

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl today and would rate her a somewhat positive.  Not the very best punt ever but enjoyable and I might well visit again.

There has been some discussion as to whether she is Italian and when I visited I did think she was.  She gave her name as Mira (short for Mirabella) and said she was from Turin.  She certainly has some knowledge of Italian as she told me correctly how to ask for a table for two in Italian.  An odd thing is that her Adultwork profile says her primary language is Spanish and her secondary language is Italian.  I do think she may be Spanish and the girl I saw certainly didn't come across as Romanian but there did seem to be at least one more girl in the flat - perhaps another girl could be Romanian.

I asked her to teach me some Italian and she said to me what sounded like "coppermi forte".  I guessed this to mean fuck me hard and she confirmed this.  A bit later in our time I asked her what fuck me slowly was and she said "coppermi piano piano".  Good old Google translate gives the Italian for fuck me hard as "fottermi forte" and fuck me slowly as "fottermi piano piano" so unless there is another Italian dialect she got the translation slightly wrong.  Interestingly, the Spanish for fuck me hard is "cogerme duro" and fuck me slowly is "joderme lentemente" so she may have confused cogerme and fottermi.

Oh hell, maybe she is Romanian but she didn't come across to me as your typical Romanian.

She is about 5' 6" and slim with a tight body and sensitive nipples.  Very well groomed and most definitely attractive.  Looked like her pic on Adultwork but you can't be sure because it doesn't show her face.  The Adultwork photo definitely looks like the room she saw me in.  Could have been a bit more giving of herself but nevertheless a nice half hour with a bj that was almost too good and then we fucked hard followed by some slow fucking and then finished with some more hard fucking.  She didn't rush me out of the door but gave me a nice massage and chatted until the time was up.

I'd rate it a seven out of ten experience and am keeping her in my hot list for a possible future visit (I don't give many 8's 9's or 10's).  I just thought I should write this review as my experience was certainly better than the negative and neutral reviews of her so far.

Offline Don Giovanni

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl today and would rate her a somewhat positive.  Not the very best punt ever but enjoyable and I might well visit again.

There has been some discussion as to whether she is Italian and when I visited I did think she was.  She gave her name as Mira (short for Mirabella) and said she was from Turin.  She certainly has some knowledge of Italian as she told me correctly how to ask for a table for two in Italian.  An odd thing is that her Adultwork profile says her primary language is Spanish and her secondary language is Italian.  I do think she may be Spanish and the girl I saw certainly didn't come across as Romanian but there did seem to be at least one more girl in the flat - perhaps another girl could be Romanian.

I asked her to teach me some Italian and she said to me what sounded like "coppermi forte".  I guessed this to mean fuck me hard and she confirmed this.  A bit later in our time I asked her what fuck me slowly was and she said "coppermi piano piano".  Good old Google translate gives the Italian for fuck me hard as "fottermi forte" and fuck me slowly as "fottermi piano piano" so unless there is another Italian dialect she got the translation slightly wrong.  Interestingly, the Spanish for fuck me hard is "cogerme duro" and fuck me slowly is "joderme lentemente" so she may have confused cogerme and fottermi.

Oh hell, maybe she is Romanian but she didn't come across to me as your typical Romanian.

She is about 5' 6" and slim with a tight body and sensitive nipples.  Very well groomed and most definitely attractive.  Looked like her pic on Adultwork but you can't be sure because it doesn't show her face.  The Adultwork photo definitely looks like the room she saw me in.  Could have been a bit more giving of herself but nevertheless a nice half hour with a bj that was almost too good and then we fucked hard followed by some slow fucking and then finished with some more hard fucking.  She didn't rush me out of the door but gave me a nice massage and chatted until the time was up.

I'd rate it a seven out of ten experience and am keeping her in my hot list for a possible future visit (I don't give many 8's 9's or 10's).  I just thought I should write this review as my experience was certainly better than the negative and neutral reviews of her so far.

What you heard was "scopami forte" from the verb "scopare", to sweep as in sweeping the floor. This Italian slang for intercourse is the verb "to sweep", making an analogy with the rhythmic movements of sweeping and intercourse. "Inchiavare" - "to key in" is another more polite way of saying "to fuck". Some people prefer "fottere" which is a swear word and therefore a stronger expression which means "fuck" and nothing else.  All examples are correct Italian, not dialect. Incidentally, "vafaculo!" which is universally known as "fuck off" is a combination of "vai a fare nel culo" literally "go and do it in the arse" - so "bugger off" would be a better translation in this case.

There are more Romanians in Italy then in the UK as they find Italian easier to learn then English, so my guess is that she is Romanian who has lived for some time in Italy. For some reason genuine Italian working girls are as rare as genuine Japanese girls ( the later usually Koreans etc. pretending to be Japanese) in London. As a fluent Italian speaker they cannot fool me unless they are fluent themselves.

Anyway, the important thing is that you enjoyed it.

Offline NelsonH

Thank-you Giovanni for a most interesting and informative post.

Neal69

Sorry but I lost the will to live somewhere around line 6.

Did you enjoy podging her or not?

Would it have mattered if she was Mongolian?

Just because some punters have a downer on certain nationalities does not mean that the rest of us give a flying fuck what languages they speak.

Only interested if they are a good shag or not. :dash:

N

nervous colin

She was on my hotlist, then I read a review on here that indicated she did a bait and switch, but it now sounds like everything is ok? I might put her back on
Can you elaborate more on what she does? Cim etc?
Also, do you have a location postcode? I need to check parking as my vehicke is 20ft long

Offline Silver Birch

She was on my hotlist, then I read a review on here that indicated she did a bait and switch, but it now sounds like everything is ok? I might put her back on
Can you elaborate more on what she does? Cim etc?
Also, do you have a location postcode? I need to check parking as my vehicke is 20ft long

Is that a euphemism?  :sarcastic:

She was on my hotlist too, until it was claimed she was Romanian. I think I will pass.

nervous colin

Is that a euphemism?  :sarcastic:

She was on my hotlist too, until it was claimed she was Romanian. I think I will pass.

:D nope. My work truck is that large, and its what I need to consider when punting. So far its been ok, but if its a car park, I have problems!

Davido0007

:D nope. My work truck is that large, and its what I need to consider when punting. So far its been ok, but if its a car park, I have problems!

At least we know why you are so nervous now Colin. Not exactly the most inconspicuous vehicle there.  :lol:

nervous colin

At least we know why you are so nervous now Colin. Not exactly the most inconspicuous vehicle there.  :lol:

no its not! but, the areas I will punt in, are all places I may have reason to be in, so even if I am spotted, I could say I am "looking at a job". I tend to park up a side road in anycase

Offline Hertsgent

Well done for reviewing and glad you had fun - for what it is worth, I'd be stunned if she wasn't Romanian, as all girls at that location I've seen are (not a problem for me though) - i would also wager that all her reviews describe the same person, and just different punters have different opinions. No problem there either - describe it as you experience it!

Nervous Colin - you might be better at sniffing out places to leave your "large vehicle" than me (I only have an average-sized one at best). You can park outside the location in a car park, or 5 min walk away in the Galleria (also a car park!). Given these might both be a problem for you, there is some street parking round the corner (but rarely space), or you can back up to the other side of a previous roundabout and park there I think free and unrestricted (10 min walk I'd guess)

Offline brushhand811

As I said in my review, not Italian, 99% positive she was Romanian

Offline Rifte

True story. Although I have never seen this girl, based upon the location and the photos I reckon I know where she is based. I own a flat in that apartment block that I rent out to a couple of guys.

She above a certain well know discounter German supermarket chain?