Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira New curvy girl near Croydon  (Read 3291 times)

onevote1

Lady: Amira, brand new curvy girl, I love curves so took the plunge

Link External Link/Members Only

Services:

FK Available
Kissing Available

RO and Rimming Available but I did not want "wet" uncovered services on this punt
OWO as above
Hand job her hands felt good, she's good at this
CIM  Did not enquire about this service
Role Play Good, talks dirty when aroused
Penetration (Protected) Good

Price: 60 + 60 for 1 hour filming or 30 for half hour filming is available
Communication: Phone communication okay but text's did not work. I was told postcode of location was texted to me on 3 occasions but I received none and I got no responses to my texts so all details were given over the phone, this was irritating.

Location: Top floor flat accessed via door at the back of a pub on the corner of the road. Its 10 minutes from Thornton Heath station so it's a fair way from Croydon Town centre yet the advert says Croydon. The hall and stairway upto the flat is not in good condition and I felt a little nervous and was thinking of turning back but I heard some girls voices quite loud and they opened door before I even knocked. Luckily flat is nice inside and clean, its a 2 bed flat and the other girl at the flat is called Hanna, slim blonde with a bob who wore very short nurses outfit.

Bedroom and sheets were clean except for long sofa in bedroom which has seen better days
Bathroom very clean, water is hot, full bottle of shower gel.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Same girl as in the pictures, tanned face with sweet eyes, I saw her and thought I want to fuck you
The girl: Tanned heavily with dark long hair, size 12-14 hips and ass :-) size 10 body with curvy thighs, height 5.4, in her thirties, tits not too big or too small but not fake. Nice see through netted orange outfit with black pants showed off her strong tan.

Plus +
Very responsive and vocal when penetrated.
Responded well to long deep strokes and talked dirty when she got into it.
Happy to accommodate deep penetration in any position.
When I went for a shower she came in naked and talked and wanted kisses, she asked if I wanted to book another hour with her or with her and her friend.
It says on her profile that her favourite position is hard doggie sex, she's not lying

Negative -
Her English is not brilliant which can lead to little misunderstandings but she makes herself understood in the end. Some may find this irritating though.
Her flatmate is the same so the bookings are obviously taken by a receptionist off site whose texts are not working properly

When I left building I saw an EE/Gypsy looking guy sitting directly opposite the door so I almost ran past him not giving him time to get, hope he was not waiting for me or anything to do with the girls.

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review, Not a girl that I would see though.

Location is crap after dark in my opinion, quite a few awkward characters in that part of heath at night.

jackbarclay

Thx for da review onevote.
Saw her on AW a while back but she dissaperd off AW before i could get the chance too see her. Seems she was a bit slimmer before.
Deffo looks worth a punt soon. Will post a review once seen also

southern man

Saw her yesterday. She and her flatmate Hanna are now in Kentish Town and the price has gone up to £80ph.
She's very bubbly and entertaining but I got a more vanilla service than the OP.
Although her AW profile has FK and OWO on the enjoys list (without the dreaded 'at discretion') I had to make do with a couple of pecks on the lips and was otherwise directed to her cheek or neck. Oral was covered and nothing to write home about. I gave her plenty of RO and she made encouraging noises, claiming later to have had no less than three orgasms!
Wasn't allowed access to her tits as she said they were sore after being manhandled by a previous client (gave her the benefit of the doubt on that one) and she only somewhat gingerly got them out after I promised I'd look but not touch. Well worth a look as it happens.
There were a couple of attempts to extract more money from me. First she suggested a threesome with Hanna but when I showed her I hadn't enough cash that idea was dropped. Later she suggested a prostate massage to which I was initially agreeable until she explained it would be an extra 'twenty euros'.
When we were done she made some instant coffee and we had a chat in the kitchen till her next customer was due. She's worked in Germany, Switzerland and Austria so speaks better German than she does English. I told her she'd been positively reviewed on UKPunting but she'd never heard of it. Seemed pleased though.
I don't really regret the punt as she was good company but the limited service means I probably won't return.

joseph670

That's a shame cos I was tempted to see her. The thing is I cannot tell if these working girls are giving particularly good service to OP cos they found him good looking or cos he has them on film so they are on best behavior. If it solely down to looks then I think I might have a chance but there is no way of knowing for sure

southern man

Fortune favours the brave, Joseph.
If you're keen give her a call, but confirm upfront that she'll provide the services you require. She's very friendly.
Forgot to mention before that she winked at me an awful lot. Couldn't decide if she was just being flirty or had some grit in her eye!
Should perhaps also mention that she may be a bit of a racist. Told me she was glad to leave Croydon as there are too many (the N word) there. Perhaps she is unaware that such terminology is no longer widely acceptable. Don't know if she turns away black punters but evidently she doesn't prefer them.

Online Kolo

She and her flatmate Hanna are now in Kentish Town

How's the flat? Clean tidy discreet?

southern man

Clean and discreet certainly. Tidy? So-so, but by no means a pig-sty. It's rather small, and you have to go through Hanna's bedroom to get to the bathroom so you'll probably encounter her en route. Must be a bit awkward if they're both entertaining clients at the same time, I guess.

Online Kolo

Hmm thanks. Looks like she has moved further east now

joseph670

Does anyone know what her nearest station is?