Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend a girl for a booking today please?  (Read 717 times)

Offline Icarus

I'm after a 30 min or 1 hr incall with an 18-30 girl. The closer to early twenties the better. No preference on type of girl other than must be slim. More interested in getting a good service with decent kissing. OWO preferable but not that fussed about other services. No budget really but not interested in paying more than 150/hr unless they are especially well recommended. Anywhere central or South East London

Finding it hard to copy links on my phone so have omitted these two who are well reviewed on here. I've got a few options so far:

Petite Sami: Well reviewed here but a bit put off by the multiple girls atmosphere/environment.

Petite Beauty: Some good reviews here and probably the safe option, but I'm in the mood for a more girly girl (longer hair really)

Came across this profile, looks good but no info on here. I used to see a great Lithuanian girl in Manchester. External Link/Members Only

Hoping someone can either give some info on the last one or provide an alternative. TIA

Offline royal_male

Icarus, can comment a bit more on the 'Lithuanian girl in Manchester. External Link/Members Only'

Offline Icarus

I replied via PM, but since its been brought to my attention that the previous post was unclear I'll clarify.

I came across the AW profile linked and noticed she is lithuanian. I've had good experiences with lithuanian girls in Manchester beforehand, so would have no qualms seeing one. This is in contrast to say, romanian, in which case I tend to just avoid (tho, there is 1 on my radar that I may try out!).

Anyway, I havent seen the girl on that AW link. It was an appeal for info.