Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia BrazilianHot– East Croydon – Piss poor comms. (was TOFTT)  (Read 409 times)

Offline FiveKnuckles

Attempted Visited:  Jan 2023.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Technically this can’t be classed as a review as a time wasn’t confirmed, but I should let you boys know she has piss poor comms. (time waster)  :drinks:

So last week I text her to check if she’s available after seeing her VS listing and she confirms she will be available at 1pm the next day.
Text her next day to confirm a time but never heard back.  Call got answered once but hung up shortly after.   Checked VS listing later that day and the location moved up north.  Just scratched it off as bad comms.

Checked my punt phone the other day and got a message she’s available in Croydon again.  Check she will be working today and she confirms after 3pm.

Neck a yellow pill and make my way to Croydon.   Send text and make calls 3.30pm and nada.    My other backup plan also nada.

She did say she’ll be around for 2 month so may give it another try in a few weeks.  50 gold coins for 15min seems good value if she looks like pics.     I just want to check her out from behind and mess up her hair.   :lol:

Reference pic in case she pops up someone else.
Phone:  07857268279

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FiveKnuckles

Just checked my phone and she replied with a 'Hi' two hours later.   :D :dash:

Offline Dw

Hi mate, she's in Edgware North West London now. I was thinking of having a go. Did you see her in the end?

Offline FiveKnuckles

Hi mate, she's in Edgware North West London now. I was thinking of having a go. Did you see her in the end?

Didn't realize I wrote about her in January.  Tried to meet in march when she offered £40 for 15min then up'd the price.  Couldn't be asked for £50.  Plenty fish in the sea and her Comms  is shocking.  Expect everything to be extra and 10 pumps before she gets stroppy  :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370855.msg3803393#msg3803393

Do post a review if you visit.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 01:15:57 am by FiveKnuckles »