Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good massage with a hot chick?  (Read 1414 times)

Offline mancguy0161

I'm in London today and wanted to know where i should go for a good massage with extras ideally with a fit size 6-10 chick? I'm working around Knightsbridge and Euston but have a couple of hours free so can travel!
Help a Northerner out guys!

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm in London today and wanted to know where i should go for a good massage with extras ideally with a fit size 6-10 chick? I'm working around Knightsbridge and Euston but have a couple of hours free so can travel!
Help a Northerner out guys!

Whom did you see last time you were down in London? Let me guess, you didn't punt in the end. The quid pro quo is that if you ask for recommendations and get some, you should at leave a review or some feedback.

Diana is in the Kensington/Knightsbridge area and might float your boat. She has reviews on here if you look for them.
External Link/Members Only

Offline mancguy0161

I've not punted much in London hence the lack of reviews and request for advice!
I will have a look at your suggestion and reviews - will provide a review of whichever option intend up taking.  I've taken cash out and am determined to spend it before returning home this evening!

Offline meptalon

Hi OP,

We do have a thread dedicated to massage shop reviews...

Offline mancguy0161

Hi OP,

We do have a thread dedicated to massage shop reviews...
Thanks but i prefer independents when possible. Wouldn't have found out about Diana on the other thread!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks but i prefer independents when possible. Wouldn't have found out about Diana on the other thread!

Sigh.
There's a thread about independents as well.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147939

Offline mancguy0161

Had made contact with Diana and provisional booking made i was looking forward to seeing her - combination of meeting over running (only by 15min mind) and then her phone being switched off means I have left London frustrated. Will need to do my homework earlier next time!