Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Profile  (Read 431 times)

Offline luv2kiss54

Just wanted to draw members to a fake profile External Link/Members Only what a bloody joke.

This place is a hoare house 50 yards from Earls Court Station. Girls marched in for your selection looking bored and pissed off and probably trafficed. I walked out as soon as i saw what was going on.

Offline Fuzzyduck

If you think they are trafficked, then you should probably report it.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261455

Offline whoya.kiddin

I suggest you publish the first four digits of the postcode.  If they are using one fake profile there will be others.
 The first four digits of the postcode will allow punters to be forewarned if they are giving the same location for other profiles.

Offline luv2kiss54

I suggest you publish the first four digits of the postcode.  If they are using one fake profile there will be others.
 The first four digits of the postcode will allow punters to be forewarned if they are giving the same location for other profiles.

That would have been a good idea but unfortunately i have deleted the text messages with that info.

Offline expeller

Pust plonk " Warwick Road Earl'S Court Hammersmith Brentford" in the Town box and they come up then.

Offline FCB

Just wanted to draw members to a fake profile External Link/Members Only what a bloody joke.

This place is a hoare house 50 yards from Earls Court Station. Girls marched in for your selection looking bored and pissed off and probably trafficed. I walked out as soon as i saw what was going on.

+447404858738 07404858738

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 01:07:20 am by FCB »