Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why is it so hard to find a good sensual massage  (Read 2264 times)

Offline lazydog87

I used to know of 2 great girls that would provide the perfect combination of Swedish/deep tissue/ Lomi lomi massage with hot massage oil combined with sensual massage through out. The finally would be amazing as they would build you up through the hour. Now i just come across a feeble attempt at massage the same feeling as receiving a limp handshake followed by a supersonic hand job.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

anybody know of a good place ideally with a massage table?

Offline LLPunting

You see that zero review count under your username to the left of your posts?...

Offline pepsicolaboy

Have you tried reading any posts on UKpunting? some good info on there

:hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

My reply to OP's last request for info still resonates IMO.

Perhaps you could make it a New Year's resolution to contribute more to the site? Otherwise, fuck off. Kindly.

Offline kaj314

My reply to OP's last request for info still resonates IMO.

He is called lazydog... :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

He is called lazydog... :unknown:

Indeed, as bhudda has mentioned before.

My what an appropriate name you have mr dog

Offline MassageBloke

I used to know of 2 great girls that would provide the perfect combination of Swedish/deep tissue/ Lomi lomi massage with hot massage oil combined with sensual massage through out. The finally would be amazing as they would build you up through the hour. Now i just come across a feeble attempt at massage the same feeling as receiving a limp handshake followed by a supersonic hand job.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Reveal the 2 ladies then? Unless it's your mum and sister. On second thoughts, that would be ok as well.
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bhudda

Indeed, as bhudda has mentioned before.

I was just going to ignore his latest request cos he never seems to get the message ... but i share the general sentiments.

Offline lazydog87

they were called Alena and katrina and both worked in bayswater but this was a long time ago now

Offline Wankingdead

I know a lot of excellent masseuses but I am not going to tell you.

Offline Jonestown

they were called Alena and katrina and both worked in bayswater but this was a long time ago now

What, Alena on the Hallfield estate, wasn't Katrina her chubbster protege ?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Leave some reviews 1st then starting asking your questions or risk being told to fuck off  :scare: Hope this helps with the etiquette here  :hi:

Offline Chorley

Why is it so hard for you to post reviews OP? :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 10:55:24 am by Chorley »

Offline Xtro

Why is it so hard for you to post reviews OP? :unknown:

Because he's a troll. He only posts this shit knowing he'll get a reaction even though he's been advised/gently pushed in the right direction previously.

Offline sparkus

More to the point, it isn't hard at all.

Offline lazydog87