Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spam messages from Tree in Sparkhill  (Read 1072 times)

Offline l1mpd1ck

External Link/Members Only

I visited this place some time ago and (as well as others) gave it a favourable review.

However, be aware that since then I've had a lot of both SMS and WhatsApp messages.  This is the latest:

Hello I hope your well. We provide relaxing and swedish massages £30 for 30 minutes and £45 for 1 hour. To get yourself booked in please contact us with a suitable time and date.

Tree Natural Healing Therapy
437a Stratford road B11 4LB

Staff: fozia, jasmine, aisha,tanya

We take CASH ONLY

Not a problem for me but might be for others

Online mr.bluesky

Yeah, they are well out of order for doing that.

Offline Dark Vader

Wish I'd get a bloody text, found them to be a nightmare as far as comms go.

Offline bonham

Yeah, they are well out of order for doing that.
I get them to but not a problem for me saves me finding out if eny new girls have started. To be fair she did ask if it was all right also sends discounts £10 off on certain days.
Or is that sertan. Or maybe certain days 🤣

Offline l1mpd1ck

Wish I'd get a bloody text, found them to be a nightmare as far as comms go.
On a separate (but linked) note.  This used to happen with Al-Shafa but know they don't even have a mobile number you can call.  Are "Tree" advertising for them  as well?

Online Placebo88

On a separate (but linked) note.  This used to happen with Al-Shafa but know they don't even have a mobile number you can call.  Are "Tree" advertising for them  as well?

Looking at Google Maps they are one and the same. Tree signage above ground floor entrance, Al Shafa window stickers on first floor of same address.

Offline bonham

They are owned by the same shop al shafa and tree

Offline l1mpd1ck

They are owned by the same shop al shafa and tree
I know.  That's why I asked whether it was a combined booking operation

Offline bonham

I know.  That's why I asked whether it was a combined booking operation
Booking is usually done at separate shops but if you ring alshfa they will book you in to tree but not advisable has I got double booked a couple of times because one shop doesn't know what the other has booked
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 04:37:21 am by bonham »