Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Nuru' Massage Adverts on Vivastreet  (Read 2254 times)

Offline terryG

Any intel on these two adverts?

External Link/Members Only

They have very similar titles, both in King's Norton and they have the same pricing structure.

Has anyone been to either of them?

Offline Jake.mackie

If she's 19 I'll eat my shorts.    Nuru gel is also expensive so bet you just get normal b2b

Offline l1mpd1ck

In the last week or so there have been about half a dozen ads for various girls/women all in the same room.  Comms are very patchy. I haven't managed to agree a date/time with any of them.  Some have sent a varied menu of massage prices/services

Offline inbruges

Yes there's a few similar style ads at different locations including this one that popped up today:

Looks like a man to me

There's also another one who is Pakistani in Selly Oak

Offline l1mpd1ck

Yes there's a few similar style ads at different locations including this one that popped up today:

Looks like a man to me

There's also another one who is Pakistani in Selly Oak
The Pakistani is one of the group..all Selly Oak or Kings Norton but same room.

The Yardley one is different I think

Offline inbruges

Room pictured may be different but the style of the ads are similar, possibly working out of different locations.

Offline manofleisure

If she's 19 I'll eat my shorts.    Nuru gel is also expensive so bet you just get normal b2b

She could be 19 :D I remember a punt back in 1997, nearby the Alexander Stadium in north Birmingham, where a pretty ginger-haired girl was introduced to me as the masseuse by her middle aged madam.
I was told the young lady was 19 but looked to me as though she was in the last year of Sixth Form :scare: Looks can be deceptive though.

Offline terryG

Looks like the adverts keep changing. The two adverts in my original post no longer exist.

A new one's cropped up:

Offline Jake.mackie

Looks like the adverts keep changing. The two adverts in my original post no longer exist.

A new one's cropped up:

Great tits

Offline dog999

She could be 19 :D I remember a punt back in 1997, nearby the Alexander Stadium in north Birmingham, where a pretty ginger-haired girl was introduced to me as the masseuse by her middle aged madam.
I was told the young lady was 19 but looked to me as though she was in the last year of Sixth Form :scare: Looks can be deceptive though.
That would make her 45 now, mature massage. :hi:

Offline inbruges

Been to TOFTT, reviews coming up soon