Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah  (Read 703 times)

16 review(s) for savannahofnewcastle (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Best time EVER!
External Link/Members Only

I've been wanting to see Savannah for ages (thanks to this forum), but timing was always bad, and she is usually fully booked.
Communication had been going on back and forth for a few weeks. I must hand it to her, she has such a naturally friendly, and patient personality, unlike some girls I have mentioned in the very recent past who stop replying after a few messages. But she stayed incredibly light and friendly throughout. As soon as she mentioned there was a cancellation I jumped at the chance!

I don't wish to go into graphic detail about our meeting; there are enough reviews on here to fuel your filthy little minds ;)

What I will say is Savannah is fantastic. Wonderful personality and temperament, so easy to get along with. Highly Attractive, an incredibly sexy body, perfect peachy little bum. Piercing blue eyes, and a dazzling smile! For anyone that meets her for the first time, I guarantee you will ask 'Where have you been all my life?"  :rose:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 02:15:18 pm by The Man from Del Monte »

Looking4fun

Offline foreverchanges

Great stuff..Savannah is on a par with Defoe's volley on Sunday. :D