Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: African Princess - Blyth  (Read 2211 times)

Offline YoungishPunter2020

Time of meet was April - £60 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

Working around the area at the moment and was looking for a punt. Tried to get in with one of the more well reviewed ladies of the area but no response so thought I’d give this lady a try due to her reviews on here.

Comms were great - she responded very quickly to text with directions and instructions.

Upon arrival is where it turned a little weird, pulled up in a street not far from the city centre and text I arrived. She called and gave me instructions to the flat. As I was about to walk down the cut to her flat a delivery driver knocked on the door with what I presume was a fridge freezer. Shit myself and done a lap of the block and back to the car. She quickly rang and said “Wait 30 minutes”. I had nothing else to do so agreed to wait. About 25 minutes later she rang back and said the coast was clear.

Anyway onto the meeting. Walked in the flat and as per the other review there was a box with the biggest TV you’ve ever seen. Clearly someone else was in it too as I heard them on the phone upstairs but that didn’t bother me. Hard to say if she is the girl in the 1 photo she has on there but she’s about the right age and description. She is a short stocky lady with small boobs. Had an issue with the money I said because of the delay I only need 15 minutes she said was the same price, which seemed strange so I said ok 30 minutes.  Went to give her £50 she said £60. I queried this and to be honest should of bolted but paid it.

Started off with some OWO with was decent enough and she was keen to please. Anyway on with the Mac and onto her on top and then she asked if I could take her doggy style. Started doing doggy and she is sat texting on her phone (presumably her next appointment as she’s running late) back to OWO and came in her mouth which she spat in the bin then cleaned me up with wet wipes. Was in about 20 minutes In total.

Upon returning to the car she then rings me to say come now. Clearly got the next punters number mixed up with mine and what worried me the most was her lack of time for cleaning herself between appointments.

Overall I wouldn’t recommend and think A Nuetral is a fair score as she was keen enough but not for me looks wise and the other hassle.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 02:33:06 pm by YoungishPunter2020 »

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review, and for multiple reasons this one goes on to my ‘never’ list  :thumbsup:

Offline Zooms

Thanks for the review, and for multiple reasons this one goes on to my ‘never’ list  :thumbsup:

+1

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the review. 

If somebody had asked me to wait half an hour, I'd have been back home long before the "all clear" was sounded. 

Offline johnr1

would have been a very strong Negative from me and would be on the never list thats for sure

Offline Fragilehand

Time of meet was April - £60 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

Working around the area at the moment and was looking for a punt. Tried to get in with one of the more well reviewed ladies of the area but no response so thought I’d give this lady a try due to her reviews on here.

Comms were great - she responded very quickly to text with directions and instructions.

Upon arrival is where it turned a little weird, pulled up in a street not far from the city centre and text I arrived. She called and gave me instructions to the flat. As I was about to walk down the cut to her flat a delivery driver knocked on the door with what I presume was a fridge freezer. Shit myself and done a lap of the block and back to the car. She quickly rang and said “Wait 30 minutes”. I had nothing else to do so agreed to wait. About 25 minutes later she rang back and said the coast was clear.

Anyway onto the meeting. Walked in the flat and as per the other review there was a box with the biggest TV you’ve ever seen. Clearly someone else was in it too as I heard them on the phone upstairs but that didn’t bother me. Hard to say if she is the girl in the 1 photo she has on there but she’s about the right age and description. She is a short stocky lady with small boobs. Had an issue with the money I said because of the delay I only need 15 minutes she said was the same price, which seemed strange so I said ok 30 minutes.  Went to give her £50 she said £60. I queried this and to be honest should of bolted but paid it.

Started off with some OWO with was decent enough and she was keen to please. Anyway on with the Mac and onto her on top and then she asked if I could take her doggy style. Started doing doggy and she is sat texting on her phone (presumably her next appointment as she’s running late) back to OWO and came in her mouth which she spat in the bin then cleaned me up with wet wipes. Was in about 20 minutes In total.

Upon returning to the car she then rings me to say come now. Clearly got the next punters number mixed up with mine and what worried me the most was her lack of time for cleaning herself between appointments.

Overall I wouldn’t recommend and think A Nuetral is a fair score as she was keen enough but not for me looks wise and the other hassle.
At the speed she's going the next punter could have had some snowballing  :vomit:

Offline Buzzonce

I have been a few times, and yes that giant TV is odd.....she is sometimes funny with pricing as well..........if you stay 10 mins for quick BJ she will already have taken £60.
However she is quite naughty and she will suck until you cum in her mouth....and seems to enjoy it
Banned reason: Argumentative twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Punter007

About 25 minutes later she rang back and said the coast was clear.

Takes me back to when I was married. A fella must have got my number mixed up with the coast guard cos I often got calls asking if the coast was clear. Funnily enough, not long after I found out my wife was having an affair.  :dash: