Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aira - Durham Courtesan - Durham  (Read 4712 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5733741) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6211844) (10 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Thomasjackson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This meeting happened about two weeks ago, was busy at work and got lazy so ended up writing this now.

Website is a total bs, but was there for a contact number, later on realised shes got an AW account. A few message Back and forth to Emmy at DC a day before meeting happened to ask about do and don’t, offers everything except a level and cim. Was happy with that so confirmed the booking and received post code.

On the day - 30 minutes booking £70.

The venue is in carrville which is easy to find, there is a free car park with stores but didn’t risk parking there, so I parked at a road few minutes away. The entrance is close in a modernish block of flats and buzzed to go through the main entrance door, knocked On flat door and Aira was behind the door. Found her attractive, slim, hourglass figure with small breast, pictures are pretty accurate.

There was no sanitiser or sign of offering to use hand wash, I wasn’t too bothered cause I thought it was gonna be a great booking.

Lead to room and paid my fee, she disappeared out the room, so I got undressed and laid in bed waiting for around 5 minutes then she came back. Still ok, but wasn’t too happy. She joined in bed and we had a nice chat. I moved to kiss her and get action started. She stopped me and saying she don’t do kissing. I know I should have asked she before hand over fee, but that was taking the piss as Emmy says Aira offers everything bar cim and a level. I asked her to owo, then I played with her pussy, was quite brushy. Owo was shallow, didn’t turn me on, then asked if I can 69 and moved to position, start licking and kiss her pussy until she says I’m biting her, I was like bitch wtf? So I just stopped and let her owo. she then start using hand to give hard stroke which was more killing the mood then enjoying, asked not to but she still doing it. Obviously it was getting worse and worse, so I decided time to put hat on and get on with it, she jumped on and start riding. Not sure whether she’s actually quite tight or she’s clamping to get me finish quicker. Clearly not gonna let her take advantage so I kept changing position, missionary, doggy, reverses cg, and stand and carry to finish.

She quickly got dressed in the same outfit before and hinted me to go. No hug or bye, just open and close on the door.

I should have done my hw before make this booking, apparently she’s Kelani ex premium with mix review, but it’s a total waste of time and money of this meeting. I was tempted by Gabrielle, but she wasn’t available on that day, not likely to return if other girls has same shitty service as hers.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 07:19:57 pm by Thomasjackson »

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the really useful review.

She was previously known as Kelani.

She got off to a good start as an SP then it seemed to go all to shit and clearly hasn't got any better. I walked out of a booking with her as she took absolutely no notice of requests that I had made.

Offline Weatherman21

Ta for the review.  Sorry it turned out bad.

It’s a shame as she’s a very attractive girl.  Didn’t Premium get rid of her??

Offline northface

With you saying you were tempted by Gabrielle please be aware she does not kiss also and has limited services.
Cheers for the review.

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for reviewing, not a good attitude on her part by the looks of it, shame as she is attractive.

Online Kev3773

Saw and reviewed her when she first started, was great and thought she had potential to do well. Seems to have gone downhill since  :unknown:

Online johnr1

Thanks for the review I have seen her about 4 or 5 times and did a review when she worked for premium at the time I could not fault her at all and for me she ticked all the boxes however when I booked later on with her AW account she took the piss, the post code she gave me was wrong so I was 2 miles away knocking on the wrong door then she told me she could only let me have 15 minutes for £50 then she said she was not available as had got another booking for a longer appointment but I could see her friend but again she only had 15 minutes free and it was £50 needless to say I did not bother!!!

These girls are a complete waste of time IMO and not worth the bother, Aira is a fit good looking girl who is capable of being one of the best girls about at the moment but her attitude is now terrible and she is doing herself and DC no favours at all she has gone from 100 to 0 in the last 6 months witch will take a lot for her to recover from if at all

Offline Thomasjackson

With you saying you were tempted by Gabrielle please be aware she does not kiss also and has limited services.
Cheers for the review.

Thanks mate, saw ur review, no kissing is a no for me and defo not worth £70 for that. Price are been pushed up with average services and attitudes, think I would rather save up and get a trip to Thailand or Vietnam.

Offline Zooms

Good informative review. Thanks

Offline Tiger63

Sounds like she has become a real piss taker.
Thanks for reviewing her

Offline FLYING BLUE

Just as others have said, I saw here several times whilst she was at Premium and reviewed her positive but, my final booking with her was a complete waste of time & money as she made no effort whatsoever, & it was very clear to me that she was happy to take the money, in exchange for the absolute minimum amount of effort.
At the time, I was asked by Junie at Premium for feedback & I did not hold back in my poor opinion of the service. As is my normal experience with Junie, before anyone starts bleating about my being a WK, I was offered a refund which I haven't been in a position to accept due to Covid.

My synopsis would be - maximum cash for minimum effort.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 11:29:18 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline tynetunnel

She was also doing the ‘no guys over 50’ which I see is not on her AW profile now. I always wanted to visit this one when FB was having great punts with her, but I left it too late. It’s a shame as she is plainly fit, and pretty. She could be a very popular girl, but I think that ship has long since sailed.

Offline waynekerr600

She was also doing the ‘no guys over 50’ which I see is not on her AW profile now. I always wanted to visit this one when FB was having great punts with her, but I left it too late. It’s a shame as she is plainly fit, and pretty. She could be a very popular girl, but I think that ship has long since sailed.

Agreed. I think on recent form she might be lucky to get any guys.

Online Kev3773

I'd already seen her twice when she started the over 50 thing. I was told she would still see me as was happy from our previous meetings. Didn't return knowing she wasn't really comfortable with older men, as that would be in my mind during the punt.  :hi:

Online johnr1

She has the makings of a star in this business I saw her the very first day she started working for Premium and had a great booking so much so I booked her again the next day which was just as good and a few times after so she is well capable of giving a good service when she wants to

I cant understand how or why she has gone down hill so fast,  :timeout: if this is her chosen job then put some effort in and build the client base up as it is I doubt many people will be booking her so no real point in her working unless I am wrong and she only pisses people off she does not want to see and has got some younger wealthy clients booking  :lol: but my gut feeling is she is not cut out for this line of work

Offline Tiger63

Personally think she has had far too many chances now.

Offline Shutty238

Had a great punt with her as Kelani, fancied the fuck out of her and we had great chemistry. Not remotely tempted to return though given the amount of complacency evident & shit show reviews. What a shame.

Offline The Outsider

Sounds like Aira and DC are a match made in heaven.  They could both do very well, but each have delusions of grandeur, and ultimately disappoint. 

Offline Ahmedhutan

Just as others have said, I saw here several times whilst she was at Premium and reviewed her positive but, my final booking with her was a complete waste of time & money as she made no effort whatsoever, & it was very clear to me that she was happy to take the money, in exchange for the absolute minimum amount of effort.
At the time, I was asked by Junie at Premium for feedback & I did not hold back in my poor opinion of the service. As is my normal experience with Junie, before anyone starts bleating about my being a WK, I was offered a refund which I haven't been in a position to accept due to Covid.

My synopsis would be - maximum cash for minimum effort

I thought ‘there is nothing wrong with Wayne Kerr‘,  then realised WK meant something else 😂😂
I still remember my only appointment with her. Clearly she was not interested in the least, and wasted my time and money... For me, it was almost a Roma style service.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 07:44:32 pm by Ahmedhutan »