Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Anonymous?  (Read 834 times)

ness4

Does anyone know of there is such a thing? (sort of like alcoholics anonymous type support group) where we punters can help each other with trying to cut down and maybe stop punting? i know I enjoy it, and I know in a previous thread I have ranted about my lack of sex in my home life, but I'd like to slow down a bit on the punting front/have a couple of "dry months" and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks like this. Like an alcoholic who likes the taste of the drink as well as being addicted.

Something (very tongue in cheek...rather than elsewhere) like:

My names is Ness4 and I'm a punter. Last year I punted on 50 occasions, on average once every 5.5 days. My last punt was 22 days ago. I'd like to stay punt free for January

vw

Maybe this is what you need

SAA

SAA is a group of men and women who share our experience, strength and hope with each other for the purpose of finding freedom from addictive sexual behaviour and helping others recover from sex addiction. The programme is based on the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous, they are not affiliated with AA or any other organisation.

External Link/Members Only

jimbm55

You could pay me to take on your punting burden for you

Offline Marmalade

You could always take it up the arse. That might deaden your desire for a few hours but not do much to stop you feeling sorry for yourself. SSRIs will probably work (providing you don't top yourself).

ness4

You could always take it up the arse. That might deaden your desire for a few hours but not do much to stop you feeling sorry for yourself. SSRIs will probably work (providing you don't top yourself).

Ok...charming response.
1: I don't in any way feel sorry for myself, nor do i need or want any anti depressants.  I enjoy a good healthy punt, but I am a grown up who accepts that I may have an issue given the amount I have spent on sex and was asking for advice from fellow punters.
2: I've taken part in mmf's and had TS's as well as many women, (i just haven't covered it on here because of the general stigmata and ignorance displayed when others have) so taking it up the arse ain't an issue for me

Offline Marmalade

Ok...charming response.
1: I don't in any way feel sorry for myself, nor do i need or want any anti depressants.  I enjoy a good healthy punt, but I am a grown up who accepts that I may have an issue given the amount I have spent on sex and was asking for advice from fellow punters.
2: I've taken part in mmf's and had TS's as well as many women, (i just haven't covered it on here because of the general stigmata and ignorance displayed when others have) so taking it up the arse ain't an issue for me

So spend less you dummy. Did you expect a wee cuddle.  :rolleyes: ahhhhhh

ness4

So spend less you dummy. Did you expect a wee cuddle.  :rolleyes: ahhhhhh

Nope...just advice, which Virtualwaster was able to give without trolling

Offline Marmalade

I'll tell you what it sounds like. It sounds like one of the ingenious troll threads from a former 'punting' forum. The troll sits in his attic trying to dream up something interesting he can keep going for as long as he can. Unusual hard luck stories about the trials and tribulations of - no offence - punting, and specifically thinking of not punting, they're quite popular choices. I'm not saying you are a troll: just that your post makes you look like one.

You didn't come on and ask how to save money with good value punts. Or whether a longer punt might last you until you could afford another one: you basically asked how not to punt. I'm sure it can't have missed your attention but this forum is here for the opposite. Plus you claim you can't control your appetite then say what a grown up man you are. Sorry mate, it just looks a bit shite. I think you'd get a better innings on a board called Mumsnet though. They can be quite sympathetic to some poor lost soul with your wee 'problem'.

Offline zootalors

I would rather there was a Punting Unanimous group.When you think about giving up the other members talk you out of it..

Offline Marmalade

Nope...just advice, which Virtualwaster was able to give
Good luck.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I would rather there was a Punting Unanimous group.When you think about giving up the other members talk you out of it..
:drinks:

jcdmj12

Nah, all I need is a trip to the supermarket for that. 15 minutes of looking at the local MILFs and all thoughts of abstinence are banished!

jcdmj12

Does anyone know of there is such a thing? (sort of like alcoholics anonymous type support group) where we punters can help each other with trying to cut down and maybe stop punting? i know I enjoy it, and I know in a previous thread I have ranted about my lack of sex in my home life, but I'd like to slow down a bit on the punting front/have a couple of "dry months" and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks like this. Like an alcoholic who likes the taste of the drink as well as being addicted.

Something (very tongue in cheek...rather than elsewhere) like:

My names is Ness4 and I'm a punter. Last year I punted on 50 occasions, on average once every 5.5 days. My last punt was 22 days ago. I'd like to stay punt free for January

If it's not fun any more, just stop for a while. That's how you give something up.  You just stop doing it.  When you think about having a punt, just find something else to do that day.  Same tomorrow.  You'll either realise it's not for you any more and stop forever, or after break you'll be ready to have fun again.   

Offline Notpastit

Otherwise cut down gradually, easier than trying to stop altogether, like drinking/smoking etc, punting is addictive, if you're enjoying yourself of course, esp with the ongoing supply of horny young women who are available for no strings fucking etc!

I made a conscious decision at end 2013 to reduce frequency and in turn lower £ spent, as a result now punt once app every 3 wks for last 2 yrs, as opposed to 3-4 punts per month previously 2001-2013?

Will poss reduce to 1 per month this yr once I've cleared a short "to do " list over next 2-3 months

Worth a try?

Happy Punting

willbred

Absolutely brilliant  :lol: :lol: