Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is your personal record for number of times you have seen a regular?  (Read 4630 times)

Online myothernameis

Varies between different girls, mostly from 1988 -  2000

Karen from Highborough Sauna Glasgow, seen her around 75 over 2 years

But the next one, is Kelly from New Blysthwood Sauna, Glasgow

Over a period of 4 years, I recon I have seen her around 300+ times, and it  was all down to the price, which made it so affordable to go and see her

Entrance fee:  £10
Kelly Fee:       £40 for 30 min's, everything included
Possible for me to visit her 3 times per month

Offline Steve2

Offline foreverchanges

43 times over a period of seven years for a girl who works in one of the Edinburgh saunas ( 220 mile round trip) which also means an awful lot of train fares :dash: !!
Haven't been up there for a couple of years now so just about coping :crazy:

Offline Huawei

According to my anally retentive punting record spreadsheet (I'm not the only one, am I...?):

Nope! But I started mine in 2012, so for a couple of long-standing regulars, it's incomplete...

One is up to 19 visits, and another 11, but I saw both before 2012, so a few to add there - and they're still active, so increasing.

Other than those 2, I have 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 visits listed. The 6 & 8 are still active, so will increase this year.

Statistics, statistics  :rolleyes:

Offline ladiesman020

Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HappyandLucky

I write all the names on an A4
In 4 years membership and 3 reviews I would switch to A5 and still enough space for the next decade  :hi:

Offline howrude

The most times I've ever seen a regular is 12 times. Not that many but I like variaton.

Offline suttonporksword

theres only one girl i really connected with to the point of becoming a regular.that was about 10 years ago, and she has hundreds of reports, movies online, has run multiple brothels. god knows how many more regulars she has than me, hundreds. over the space of five years probably saw her about 40 times

Rod trotter

Offline S.X. MacHine

It's my weakness; when I find a really good WG, I go back again and again and again. One, a student, I must have visited 40 times over a couple of years. She had a huge libido and loved sex. Graduated and retired, as they do. Tragic. Fuck.

Jayden-lei

7-8 times over a period of 2 years with a parlor girl for me

get123

I have seen the same one for 10 years..

aniz

every Friday night for six months.

Offline the_exile

Well over 100 with a WG I saw over 8 years, a handful of others into double figures.

Offline Mark1

Until this year, I only really saw just one girl about once a week for maybe the past five years. The last two years of these she only saw me, as she had given up working in this business. We become friends in this time and I am still in contact and see her at least once a week but she has now completely stopped this year, as she might now be getting married. It never got boring during this time and I never wanted or needed to see anybody else. I must have seen her nearly 250 times. I saw someone about two weeks ago who had been very highly rated on here, but it didn't even come close with any of the times that I was with this girl especially over the last two years. It feels very strange seeing her now. I do wish her the best as she is actually a really nice person: but I will miss the closeness of our relationship.

Offline Donnie69

A couple of regulars about 70 times, and one regular about 170 times.

Offline HappyandLucky

Until this year, I only really saw just one girl about once a week for maybe the past five years. The last two years of these she only saw me, as she had given up working in this business. We become friends in this time and I am still in contact and see her at least once a week but she has now completely stopped this year, as she might now be getting married. It never got boring during this time and I never wanted or needed to see anybody else. I must have seen her nearly 250 times. I saw someone about two weeks ago who had been very highly rated on here, but it didn't even come close with any of the times that I was with this girl especially over the last two years. It feels very strange seeing her now. I do wish her the best as she is actually a really nice person: but I will miss the closeness of our relationship.
Just a thought for you to read threads on EAS Emotional Attachment Syndrome  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Just a thought for you to read threads on EAS Emotional Attachment Syndrome  :hi:
+1

Offline cueball

I will miss the closeness of our relationship.

:lol:

I bet she misses you too, all the way down the aisle to the alter.

Offline King Nuts

I've never kept score, but one woman, now retired, I probably saw 30 to 40 times over an eight- or maybe nine-year period.

Pre-internet, another one I saw the same number of times over maybe three or four years.

More recently, another one maybe 15 times over a year and a half.

Never got bored with any of them, and would still go if they were still around.

Offline mrdiamond77

About 10 to 15 times.  It was one of the girls I saw when I first started punting about 14 years ago.

serialpunter65

For eighteen months I have been seeing one girl about three times a week apart from holidays, so I've lost count, but it will be well over a 100. I still see others as well - probably once every two weeks. It's an expensive hobby..

Offline cat1144

For eighteen months I have been seeing one girl about three times a week apart from holidays, so I've lost count, but it will be well over a 100. I still see others as well - probably once every two weeks. It's an expensive hobby..

to see a girl 3 times a week every week, you sir must be loaded  :drinks:

i wish i had the ££ to punt as regularly as that  ;)

serialpunter65

to see a girl 3 times a week every week, you sir must be loaded  :drinks:

i wish i had the ££ to punt as regularly as that  ;)

Not loaded but a good negotiator. If you commit like that it's surprising the deal you can do. We enjoy each others company, have fun and I provide a regular income, so there's scope for a special deal.

Randolph69

Not loaded but a good negotiator. If you commit like that it's surprising the deal you can do. We enjoy each others company, have fun and I provide a regular income, so there's scope for a special deal.
There is indeed. But you don't have to commit to 3 punts a week to cut a deal. For a few months last year I saw the same girl every 2 weeks. Her quoted rate for an hour including travel was £160, I paid her £100 per session, and she gave me extra time too.

serialpunter65

There is indeed. But you don't have to commit to 3 punts a week to cut a deal. For a few months last year I saw the same girl every 2 weeks. Her quoted rate for an hour including travel was £160, I paid her £100 per session, and she gave me extra time too.

Agreed. I see her three times a week because I want to!

slow and low

30. Currently regular on 28. After that it's 18, 14 and 11.

coolguy1990

Twice is the most I've ever visited a girl and out of 100s of punts, I've only ever done that with two girls.

I'd like to go back again, but can't see how I'd reach my goal of shagging 10,000 women if I did.

Actually, I can't see how I'll achieve it if I don't.

Offline licky

I see the same girl, probably on average, once per week, and have been doing so for about 2 and a half years, so omg that's about 125 times.
It was good sex the very first time, and we have had some really good sessions recently. Its getting better.
I usually manage two other punts per week so I get a bit of variety to keep me fresh.

pepperoni3041

54 and seeing her tonight so make it 55 over the course of 5 years!

Offline the_exile

Its interesting that a lot of other have been able to see the same girl over several years, I thought finding a WG who stuck at it for a long time was unusual. There have been girls I'd wanted to see again but they'd moved on - happened a lot at parlours.

pepperoni3041

yes some move on but a lot keep working either less hours as they have other commitments but in my experience if you find a good lady they do tend to stay in touch even if you don't see them for a while.

5th Musketeer

Following another thread today (Sexy Teen Alice and Vlad) I looked at who had given her the single review and that was musikid101, who most recently saw Vesper007 so, being curious, I wondered what Vesper007 was like, only to find that kountryboy had seen her 18 times between 28/8/2015 and 10/10/2015.  That's only 42 days, or on average once every 56 hours! While many of you have seen the same WG many more times than that, it looks like kountryboy has you all beat on frequency.  :cool: :D