Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you explain to a WG that you don't really want sex?  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Clanger

As in "just a massage please". It was years ago (I only visit a WG maybe once a year on average) and both times it was in ordinary local massage parlours, but ever since, I've been afraid to ask! The first time, I thought maybe it was a misunderstanding, perhaps the WG thought I only wanted to pay the entry fee (even though I was putting the cash in her hand at the same moment) but the second time, which was about a year later, I explained myself more clearly but the girl gave me dagger eyes; apparently I was getting a BJ whether I wanted one or not.

If I were visiting one of the pricier independent WG's (around £150 - £170 per hour in the southwest) I'd want something more intense, but sometimes you just want a relaxing erotic massage. So what happened? Was it a case of a toss 'em off and chuck 'em out clock watching? 

Offline Silver Birch

I like a massage with happy ending but I always book a wg that appears to offer a proper massage (and intercourse/oral is not on the menu).

Getting a crap massage from a wg who knows nothing about proper techniques seems pointless, you might as well pay for a 15 min handjob.

Offline Roth

If you don't want sex but want a massage then why not book a legit massage place rather than a prossie?  :unknown: :unknown:  Cheaper for starters and you'll probably get a decent massage!  :thumbsup:

Offline MancSean

You should call west8 up and ask him for advice about punts with no sex

Online akauya

As in "just a massage please". It was years ago (I only visit a WG maybe once a year on average) and both times it was in ordinary local massage parlours, but ever since, I've been afraid to ask! The first time, I thought maybe it was a misunderstanding, perhaps the WG thought I only wanted to pay the entry fee (even though I was putting the cash in her hand at the same moment) but the second time, which was about a year later, I explained myself more clearly but the girl gave me dagger eyes; apparently I was getting a BJ whether I wanted one or not.

Somehow I find that hard to believe. Any prossie would be happy to get over £100 an hour just for rubbing your back. Why would she force you to have a blow job?  :rolleyes:

Offline Roth

Somehow I find that hard to believe. Any prossie would be happy to get over £100 an hour just for rubbing your back. Why would she force you to have a blow job?  :rolleyes:

+1  :unknown:

Offline Clanger

If you don't want sex but want a massage then why not book a legit massage place rather than a prossie?  :unknown: :unknown:  Cheaper for starters and you'll probably get a decent massage!  :thumbsup:

It's just not the same thing. I guess it would be a much better massage, but first you have to find a masseuse who is attractive and dressed for the beach, and second you have to explain to her why you are butt naked with an erection.

LL

Haha, this is extremely odd behaviour.  Perhaps she craved protein and simply had to have it in any form whatsoever, even resorting to stealing the hot sticky seed from some poor chap's nuts.

Offline Clanger

I don't know, I figure maybe she planned on getting the job done as quick as she could so she could go back to whatever it was she was doing. Maybe EastEnders was on. Or maybe I was breaking her normal routine? It was pretty much the same both times.

johnnyboy61

I think the problem is that WG are programmed to bring their customers to a climax and don't really feel they have done their job unless this has happened.

Being a little older, very occasionally I seem to misjudge my one pop by deliberately delaying my climax when having sex, but going past the point where I would have climaxed. All three felt that it was their fault and I had quite a job explaining to them that firstly I had still enjoyed the punt and secondly that it had nothing to do with them. There was a distinct look of disappointment and puzzlement on their faces that I could still have had a good time without climaxing. This has happened very rarely and I have paid a return visit pretty soon to prove to them (and me) that it was a one-off. 

Perhaps this explains the reaction to your request for a massage without sex from a WG.

Offline Clanger

I think the problem is that WG are programmed to bring their customers to a climax and don't really feel they have done their job unless this has happened.

Being a little older, very occasionally I seem to misjudge my one pop by deliberately delaying my climax when having sex, but going past the point where I would have climaxed. All three felt that it was their fault and I had quite a job explaining to them that firstly I had still enjoyed the punt and secondly that it had nothing to do with them. There was a distinct look of disappointment and puzzlement on their faces that I could still have had a good time without climaxing. This has happened very rarely and I have paid a return visit pretty soon to prove to them (and me) that it was a one-off. 

Perhaps this explains the reaction to your request for a massage without sex from a WG.

I think I see what you mean, I think most women think that men have to ejaculate every time, and if they don't it means they didn't enjoy it enough.
I rather like the idea of going home fully loaded, it's a bit like taking a doggy-bag home from a restaurant.

Offline Cuntminion

Q.How do you explain to a WG that you don't really want sex?

A. Don't book

Sorry couldn't help it

johnnyboy61

I think I see what you mean, I think most women think that men have to ejaculate every time, and if they don't it means they didn't enjoy it enough.
I rather like the idea of going home fully loaded, it's a bit like taking a doggy-bag home from a restaurant.
I'm not saying that it makes for an ideal punt, but it does explain the attitude that the OP encountered.

Offline TPotts

I walked into a parlour once. picked out a girl. in the room before she went to freshen up i said i wanted a HJ and a good massage. she said oh i dont really know how to massage but i'll try.

Should have booked a WG instead.

Offline snaitram99

As mentioned in the "perfunctory massage" thread, most girls don't actually have much idea about massage.

If what you want is actually a proper massage followed by a "happy ending" you will find many Chinese girls (and apparently Thai but not tried) willing and able to do this.

Much rarer among British/European girls but some claim to offer tantric or erotic massage and sometimes a massage advert eg on vivastreet or gumtree leaves the type of massage open to further discussion.

vw

As mentioned in the "perfunctory massage" thread, most girls don't actually have much idea about massage.
So true most WG's and probably punters (never had one) are unskilled at massage techniques.  A common mistake is being to gentle, its called massage not stroking !

Offline Stapler

Clanger,

Depending where you are based, there is loads of information and contacts on here for FBSM.
Proper massage providers who do administer a HE if you want it.

The best option for you would be to find a massage provider with the will she/won't she scenario rather than a sure thing!

Good luck!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline snaitram99

So true most WG's and probably punters (never had one) are unskilled at massage techniques.  A common mistake is being to gentle, its called massage not stroking !

If you go to see a Chinese girl ask for "hard massage" if you want a proper massage.

I think the OP may be in the South West, in which case Cardiff is accessible - see "Fantastic week to be in Cardiff" thread under Wales for lots of info and ideas. Not familiar with other areas, although I would have thought Bristol must have some Chinese "shops" or Medicine places that more or less discretely offer more.

Offline smiths

If what you want is actually a proper massage followed by a "happy ending" you will find many Chinese girls (and apparently Thai but not tried) willing and able to do this.

Much rarer among British/European girls but some claim to offer tantric or erotic massage and sometimes a massage advert eg on vivastreet or gumtree leaves the type of massage open to further discussion.

Indeed most don't and in my experience massages being offered at or near the start of a full sex punt are always a timewasting technique, if I wanted a massage I would of made that clear when booking, though I go to qualified professionals for that paid for out of my private medical insurance add-on.

Offline Marmalade

I sometimes look at OP threads and check their backposts and ask myself if their hobby is punting or posting on punting forums...