Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phone numbers on profile. But no answer?  (Read 691 times)

Offline Outcallguy

I'm curious why there are so many profile with a phone number listed (and also listed as available today) but when I call I never get any answer.

For example
External Link/Members Only

I presume they could all be PG scams?

6XP

They could be PG scams. Perhaps the girl is too busy to answer the phone - please form an orderly queue and wait your turn!

It could be a 'number harvesting' profile or perhaps the girl's 'manager' had posted the profile up without actually checking she was there.

I called a girl 2 or 3 times a few months ago that was advertised as being local to me but got no answer.

I tried the next day and finally got an answer and said I was interested in seeing her. She apologised for not answering the previous day but said that she hadn't then actually left the previous place some 100 miles away and so wasn't answering the phone because of that!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Almost certainly PG scams, displaying the phone number makes the profile look legit, I notice that one of those profiles advertise rates of £60 an hour ---------------- yeah right.      :dash: :dash:

Aspen

Almost certainly PG scams, displaying the phone number makes the profile look legit, I notice that one of those profiles advertise rates of £60 an hour ---------------- yeah right.

I've got to the point of avoiding even looking at profiles with PG on them. Especially the ones without a normal galley. It's a clear flag to a fake. I reckon less than one in ten with PG only is anything but a scam.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've got to the point of avoiding even looking at profiles with PG on them. Especially the ones without a normal galley.

I wouldn't go that far, many private galleries are there just to pay the girl's Adultwork fees, I would never pay more than £2 for a PG and only if I were really serious about booking the girl.   :hi: