Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: does AW check your emails?  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Outcallguy

I got this message when I logged in today
Hello

It has come to our attention that you are requesting and/or arranging to pay for services, that are available on AdultWork.com, via means other than AW Credits. This is strictly prohibited.

As per our User Agreement:

“It is prohibited for Members to direct anyone away from, or to voluntarily leave the site to complete payments for services available on the site. This includes, but is not limited to:

- Webcam services
- Phone Chat services (including DirectChat, DirectIM, and SMS Chat)
- Content Sales (pictures/movies)
- Sale Items”

You must refrain from this practice immediately. Failure to do so will result in account deactivation.

The AdultWork.com Team

Having asked a girl if I could pay her for pics taken for me personally.
How on earth do they scan all the email traffic for this sort of transaction? (which I obviously didnt even know was a thing, who reads the terms of service!)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 09:39:22 am by Outcallguy »

Offline lewisjones23

quite easy to put in trigger words that then flag an email for human review

Offline Corus Boy

quite easy to put in trigger words that then flag an email for human review

Which they do.

A lady, now gone, didn't want to pay for displaying her phone number so she set up an auto response email that simply said,  "Please call me 0777 345 678.

That was also against the rules and it was deleted.

Offline Outcallguy

Very interesting. I hope they don't remove my account as I have no way to reply to them to confirm I won't do it anymore

Offline southcoastpunter

If you think about it, its fairly obvious  and understandable from their point of view - its how they make their income. So they will monitor text in their messaging service very closely - and as lewisjones 23 and corus boy say its easy for them to do and yes they do it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 12:27:15 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Outcallguy

That actually makes it a shame they allow people to have such shit pgs as I would spend money on the site if there was a better chance of quality content.

Offline Avg_Joe

which is quite funny for a site that allows non-site email address to be displayed so you can contact the girls without the AW protection, no way to monitor that lmfao  :rolleyes:

someone mentioned myfreecams, suppose d to be a bunch of rules there but no one gives a shit, they don't stop blatant touting for paypal or any other payment means, ans they are by far the most successful camsite i know of

« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 04:03:36 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tesla

just assume that your email can be read by anybody with the right equipment, especially if they have a nice round building in Cheltenham

Offline Lewis

I have in the past emailed some of the known fakers with sarcastic comments like:-

"not you again, and in YET another location to all the other places where you've created fake accounts"

or

"why are you using someone else's photos? Are you a munter who's embarrassed and pig ugly to show their own face?"

or

"not you again, you fucking scamming Romanian twat. Why don't you fuck off and post your fake photos elsewhere?"

It goes without saying that all the emails are never read by any of the fake scammers.

Then one day I get a warning message from AW about some of the content in my emails and say they will remove my account if I carry on sending abuse to other members.

So, in answer to your question, AW do indeed read emails that you send, and no doubt ones that you receive as well.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I have in the past emailed some of the known fakers with sarcastic comments like:-

"not you again, and in YET another location to all the other places where you've created fake accounts"

or

"why are you using someone else's photos? Are you a munter who's embarrassed and pig ugly to show their own face?"

or

"not you again, you fucking scamming Romanian twat. Why don't you fuck off and post your fake photos elsewhere?"

It goes without saying that all the emails are never read by any of the fake scammers.

Then one day I get a warning message from AW about some of the content in my emails and say they will remove my account if I carry on sending abuse to other members.

So, in answer to your question, AW do indeed read emails that you send, and no doubt ones that you receive as well.

Or the recipients have reported the content? :unknown:

Offline Lewis

Or the recipients have reported the content? :unknown:

What part of "It goes without saying that all the emails are never read by any of the fake scammers." did you not understand in my post?

The date read box is ALWAYS blank, which confirms the content by the recipients hasn't been looked at.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 07:55:40 pm by Lewis »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

or

or

Your abusive emails were probably flagged by your usage of swear words.

By the way, what's a fake scammer?

Offline tesla

Your abusive emails were probably flagged by your usage of swear words.

By the way, what's a fake scammer?

good spot of a double negative