Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Sky, Shepperton, Surrey  (Read 6396 times)

11 review(s) for Sweet Summer Skye (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr version: reliable touring milf good sex and excellent bj

Comms:prompt phone/txt

Services: FSWC/BJ/CIM snowball swallow

Price: quoted £80 + £20 cim. Although I got her regular rate.

The SP: 50s (AW shows 43). good likeness to pics.

Nationality: British

The Essay:
I arrived. Sky opened the door dressed as requested. Showered together. On to bed I gave her oral for a bit swapped between FK, short BBBJ to get me hard,  dom on into doggie for a few mins but wasn't doing it for me, tried miss, pulled  out,  dom off, BBBJ , ball sucking, unloaded quite a few days into her mouth, we snowballed like old friends and finally she swallowed.
I went over the time but no complaints. Had another shower whilst Sky made tea and we chatted and I left.

Would I return: I'm a bit of a regular when she is touring. One of the few providers who actually enjoys snowball.

Offline king tarzan

20 years ago surely would of been 😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sparta Prada

I’m yet to take the plunge with this woman. Many reviews say she looks as good as the photos. One time I called she said she didn’t enjoy CIM which put me off from seeing her, so seeing as the OP got CIM, snowball and swallow may push her closer to the top of my hot list. Appreciate he’s a regular so will get the top service from her.

Offline sailor3

Thanks for the review. Any gut on her?

Offline Me_myself89

Just to remind you guys something from her previous reviews

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline advent2016

Not wanting to cast aspersions  on your image, but do you have a link for this? I know this will increase your posts from 6 to 7 in 2 years but please try ;)

It's a bit blurred to make out whether there is a condom or actual insertion.

She's never offered me BB and I've always had sex with condom in every punt since the 1980s

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 12:57:13 pm by advent2016 »