Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishAmeena any recent intel plz  (Read 443 times)

Offline Elfinboy13

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady recently ? She has a couple poor reviews but they are from a couple years ago. I know you guys gonna day go find out yaself but I’ve punted 1 time this year and it was awful and decided next time am asking the seasoned punters first. She’s been in Leeds a few times recently and dunno whether her service has got better and maybe worth a try  :crazy:

Offline Elfinboy13

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady recently ? She has a couple poor reviews but they are from a couple years ago. I know you guys gonna day go find out yaself but I’ve punted 1 time this year and it was awful and decided next time am asking the seasoned punters first. She’s been in Leeds a few times recently and dunno whether her service has got better and maybe worth a try  :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Online Moby Dick

Hidden Image/Members Only
But your first post isn’t of her?
“Sorry, but Nicolelouise6969 is no longer active on this site. “

The other one is still active on AW
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Are they the same?

Edit now I have also seen you have posted on the last review so why start another thread?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 07:38:07 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Elfinboy13

But your first post isn’t of her?
“Sorry, but Nicolelouise6969 is no longer active on this site. “

The other one is still active on AW
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Are they the same?

Edit now I have also seen you have posted on the last review so why start another thread?

Sorry I think the first link is her old profile it’s attached to reviews
What’s screenshotted is the new one.
Posted in the review as that’s London area and here as her profile keep coming up in Leeds.